Manchester United v Chelsea|18th Sep 2011| Sunday 4pm kick off| Old Trafford

Not for me ;) that could be the icing on a great day so far. However, if we can score 3, so can Chelsea
Oh but Utd have Rooney and Hernandez upfront who do Chelsea have fernandont ******* scorres ;)

Wow, this is really something. De Gea is having good game, Evans pass was great, Nanis goal even better. What can I say about Jones, he's monster. Chelsea is playing really good, it's a shame they are 3 behind. Not.

Evans has saved our ***** how many times? Quality player.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

FourFourTom FourFourTom

First 100 games for Man Utd: 19 goals, 12 assists for Ronaldo, 19 goals, 33 assists for Nani.

Thank you very much Ramires for ******* up a sitter and costing us the game well done you ******* muppet.

That's no way to talk about a player that plays for your team. And the linesman's cost us the game more than Ramires, but I'm not going to go on about that because it can't be changed now.

Very surprised by this score, only just come back from football training and saw this :O! Might watch the second-half Man U masterclass.

That's no way to talk about a player that plays for your team. And the linesman's cost us the game more than Ramires, but I'm not going to go on about that because it can't be changed now.

I would complain about the linesman but the Utd fans will bring up the Drogba goal and will say it evens it ou etc etc.

Is it just me, or has Torres just scored :O

agrh... I have to say it... Great goal by ****.