Manchester United Vs Arsenal | EPL| 28th Aug | KO: 1600

Can't we Benfica trade Man U for Arsenal in our Champions league group? :D
Altough this doesn't mean that much, some days things just go uber well to one team and uber bad to another, **** happens as we can say :)

haha, in fairness this was also down to the complete shambles that was Arsenal. As neville said, we will play even better than today and only win 1-0 or 2-0. We've had decent success against Benfica, certainly wont take them lightly though

I like to think it was just a really bad day for us and a really good day for United. Rarely do the two coincide on the same day, but it was just one of those days.

Players need to brush it off and put it behind them. Got two weeks to get their heads right before Swansea.

The international break couldn't possibly have come at a better time IMO, hope they react well to this.

Well yes Arsenal had a bad team today... you gotta give em that, but 8-2 is too much :p
But don't assume right away that you'll win the game, definitely the favourites in paper, but out on the field it's 11 against 11 and all have two legs ;P (and you're not Barcelona nor Porto to have extra helps xD)

haha, in fairness this was also down to the complete shambles that was Arsenal. As neville said, we will play even better than today and only win 1-0 or 2-0. We've had decent success against Benfica, certainly wont take them lightly though

Think that has to be one of the best games I have seen at OT since I have had a season ticket. Loved it.

Anderson, Young, Cleverly, Rooney all brilliant.

Man United may have well just held down Szczesny and took a huge dump right on his face. His morale is terrible I bet. It's not even his fault. Everyone was horrible.

on a side note, my love for anderson has gone down after today. yes i know he had a good game but what he did to szchesny was horrible, i don't mind trying to put him off but he shouldn't take the **** out of him after it. felt sorry for the lad.

on a side note, my love for anderson has gone down after today. yes i know he had a good game but what he did to szchesny was horrible, i don't mind trying to put him off but he shouldn't take the **** out of him after it. felt sorry for the lad.

What? He always does the crouching down and looking at the goalkeeper thing in every match. Or did he do something else?

What? He always does the crouching down and looking at the goalkeeper thing in every match. Or did he do something else?
no, he was pointing and laughing saying from what my bad lip-reading skills could see ' I told you he would score' fairly unnessecary IMO

Before the first goal Szczesny seemed to not mind.

no, he was pointing and laughing saying from what my bad lip-reading skills could see ' I told you he would score' fairly unnessecary IMO

Not like Chesney has never taken the **** out of someone else.. "Is it a bird, is it a plane.."

We couldn't have wished for an international break at a better time lol.

1 De Gea definitely doesnt make a mistake for the goal
2 Woj had even more time to react than he did and no one says he makes a mistake

Have to disagree. I have not been grilling Da Gea since he's been at Man Utd and still think he will grow into being a great keeper for them but he should be saving that shot. Which moment are you referring to about Woj?

Have to disagree. I have not been grilling Da Gea since he's been at Man Utd and still think he will grow into being a great keeper for them but he should be saving that shot. Which moment are you referring to about Woj?

where he remains rooted for the 4th goal

Or when he failed to come for Welbeck's goal. Or when he allowed Nani to **** him after going down way too early. Or by allowing Park's pearoller to skip into his bottom corner.

Szczesny made quite a few errors today. But the defense was SHOCKING. As a United fan, I've always respected Wenger, but some of his decisions are awful. Blows 12-15m on AOC yet won't spend the same amount on a proven CB, a position that needs sorting out, and quickly?

where he remains rooted for the 4th goal
the free kick correct? I agree it was an error but I can understand it. He was expecting Rooney to curl it round the wall so was leaning that way but instead he hit it the other way quite well. Was a good FK.

Or when he failed to come for Welbeck's goal. Or when he allowed Nani to **** him after going down way too early. Or by allowing Park's pearoller to skip into his bottom corner.

Szczesny made quite a few errors today. But the defense was SHOCKING. As a United fan, I've always respected Wenger, but some of his decisions are awful. Blows 12-15m on AOC yet won't spend the same amount on a proven CB, a position that needs sorting out, and quickly?

I'd say the defence was more to blame for those goals than him. First goal both centre backs were with the ball and should have cleared it but didn't. Nani was awful defending and he was left completely stranded with no chance. Parks goal went through a defenders legs and into the corner

you cant blame Woj for any of the goals as the defence in front of him was ******* awfull

(excuse the swear word lol)