Manchester United vs Aston Villa - 1/2/11

Im going to say a controversial 1-2 win for Villa

seeing though we are at home, I am going to say 2:1 United...

1:1 deep down, as United are not playing the best of football at the moment, except for the 2nd half of the Blackpool game and the last 25 minutes vs Southampton...

lets hope we play better....

One of the very few occasions i support United to win.

A few goals would be nice.

Man Utd 3-0 Vile

0-1, Bent scoring another vital goal for Villa.

My one aim for this match is to concede less goals than Brum did.

Shouldn't be TOO difficult... :p

Please do us a favour Villa! Good record against Utd, but tbh I can't see anything but another dominant home performance from Utd.. Eagerly anticipating Bent/Agbonlahor/Albrighton against Vidic/Evra.. often get ripped apart by that kind of pace..

That's doubtful. (K)

Considering the defeat at United is our biggest ever Premier league defeat, only on a couple of occasions conceding that sort of amount, i don't think we do too bad.

We will continue this another day as we've strayed way off topic already :$

With the Vile's unbeaten in 3 games record against United it could be harder than anticipated for United, although Im hoping that pattern changes rather quickly!

A football match.......I'd almost forgotton about the actual playing of football matches, what with yesterday's shenanigans & goings on !

Last edited:
Heart says 2-1 with Bent and Young scoring and Dunne and Collins becoming Supermen and holding out at the back conceding just 1 and breaking the unbeaten run.
Head says that we're at Old Trafford and we're gonna lose 2-1 thanks to a fantastic performance from Giggs.
At least Macheda isn't around this time though, he's becoming a little bogey player for us!

If we dont play Gibson we should win. Probably a comfortable 3-0 (Berba, Fletcher, Vidic) win.

If we finally loose the day after Chelsea sign Torres, the media are going to have a field day.

I'm expecting Villa to put up a good fight and it should be a difficult game but I think we will win 2/3 - 1.

Please do us a favour Villa! Good record against Utd, but tbh I can't see anything but another dominant home performance from Utd.. Eagerly anticipating Bent/Agbonlahor/Albrighton against Vidic/Evra.. often get ripped apart by that kind of pace..
they have a terrible record against us, last season was their first win in 28 games against us

they have a terrible record against us, last season was their first win in 28 games against us

they are unbeaten in their last three against you though, times of change?