Manchester United vs Aston Villa - 1/2/11

I wanted to go to that match with school but since we got 50seats in rubbish seats ,and thered about 30 asian girls goin that are just goin to annoy me and my other 4 mates, I decided not to go.

Shame..

Topic.

United to win 3-1.

Lil'Hernandez to score.

I've put my money on Villa, and hope that they won't disappoint me.
Personally I think we can win this one, and would prefer 4-4-2 with Gabby and Bent as strikers and Downing and Young as wingers.

According to BBC Michael Bradley may be able to play (subject to international clearance) but Agbonlahor is doubtful with a hamstring injury. In addition to the other injury/doubts/suspensions in the OP of course :)

they are unbeaten in their last three against you though, times of change?
if they can win their second successive game at OT, then maybe, but I stand by the fact they have a terrible record against

MAN UTD LINE-UP: Van der Saar; O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs; Rooney, Berbatov. Subs: Lindergaard, Smalling, Fabio, Anderson, Scholes, Owen, Hernandez

VILLA LINE-UP:
Friedel; Walker, Dunne, Collins, Clark; Albrighton, Makoun, Petrov, Downing; A Young; Bent. Subs: Marshall, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Pires, Delfouneso, Reo-Coker, Cuellar

Eh, I was nearly right. Good to see Makoun starting.

**** both teams fielding basiclly there first teams :O Could be a terrific match will lots of talent on both benches.
3-1 To United Berba (2) Rooney

It's almost a shame Rafael isn't playing, I could see Villa's pace frustrating him into a red card tonight.

It's almost a shame Rafael isn't playing, I could see Villa's pace frustrating him into a red card tonight.

What and Rafael isn't quick? Rafael has had Bale in his pocket twice this season and when he did get sent off he, was extremley unlucky.

On the other hand, Walker and Albrighton's almost telepathic attacking instincts could well overrun Evra, if we're lucky. Walker will need a big night up against Giggs.

Uh oh.

O'Shea starting against Downing/Young. Massive weak point in the United defence there, but I'm confident in the rest of the team..

Sticking by my prediction :)

Will add line ups into the OP now.

Uh oh.

O'Shea starting against Downing/Young. Massive weak point in the United defence there, but I'm confident in the rest of the team..

Hey, at least it wasn't Neville. :p

On the other hand, Walker and Albrighton's almost telepathic attacking instincts could well overrun Evra, if we're lucky. Walker will need a big night up against Giggs.

I'm hoping he doesn't have a lapse in concentration like he did against Sheffield United, Giggs would punish that happily. Pleased with the line up though, the pace of Agbonlahor could be used to good effect later in the game too.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

What and Rafael isn't quick? Rafael has had Bale in his pocket twice this season and when he did get sent off he, was extremley unlucky.

Yes he's fast but I could see him making rash/mistimed challenges against it. He seems very aggressive when he plays.

If anyone has a stream, much love if they share it with me.

Strong line ups from both sides, should be a great game. Still sticking with my original 3-1 prediction though.