Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sort of foul will happen at least 10 times this weekend and id say 5 out of 10 would be given a yellow card

Exactly, so your saying half the fouls like that deserve yellow cards, and I am sure that wasn't his 1st foul after his 1st yellow card, correct me if I am wrong, but maybe with the previous fouls and then that more scynical foul, it totted up to a 2nd yellow?

Exactly, so your saying half the fouls like that deserve yellow cards, and I am sure that wasn't his 1st foul after his 1st yellow card, correct me if I am wrong, but maybe with the previous fouls and then that more scynical foul, it totted up to a 2nd yellow?

nah im saying none of them are yellow cards imo but thats the state of the game these days. and no, that was his first foul after his first yellow, he committed 2 fouls (neither of which were bad) and got two yellows.... mark van bommel committed 3 fouls (2 at least yellows) and got away with just an yellow

Are you on CRACK ??

Its is a RULE that if X stops X's dangerous counter attack he gets a yellow card.A RULE !!

You just cant stand that u lost and we were the better team.

Bayern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man Utd.
Don't think there is actually a rule against stopping a counter attack......:p

:S It really is your opinion that you were the better team. If we're talking about last nights game it's pretty much a fact that you were second best by a distance but the overall tie it was tight but i think we were better. Just my opinion.

In my opinion i still think united are a better team than bayern. we massively underperfomed away and were unlucky at home. Bayern are a good side with good players though.

Don't think there is actually a rule against stopping a counter attack......:p

:S It really is your opinion that you were the better team. If we're talking about last nights game it's pretty much a fact that you were second best by a distance but the overall tie it was tight but i think we were better. Just my opinion.

In my opinion i still think united are a better team than bayern. we massively underperfomed away and were unlucky at home. Bayern are a good side with good players though.

First half's was United's, can't say the same about the second though.

changed the game. like after the loss to chelsea i proved i can take losing (which many people though i couldnt) but when you loss a game because of a ref decision, its just wrong. if rafeal was still on the pitch, bayern dont have all that possesion etc

I have read this from where I left off last night and to be honest I have never seen so much biased bullshit from United fans. They went out, they lost, does not matter if someone was sent off and it changed the game, its over with. Deal with it.

There is always next year.

I have read this from where I left off last night and to be honest I have never seen so much biased bullshit from United fans. They went out, they lost, does not matter if someone was sent off and it changed the game, its over with. Deal with it.

There is always next year.

biased bullshit? im sorry but if your team went out after a game like this, im sure your be in the same boat as us united fans.

If they were better they would progress.
Thats why its played over two legs.
Think about it.

biased bullshit? im sorry but if your team went out after a game like this, im sure your be in the same boat as us united fans.

You lost which means that you were not good enough to win the tie over two legs. Even if you had 90% possesion in a game and still lost you were not good enough. A ref makes a bad decision although he was correct last night all the whinging is not going to change a thing that happened.

Spurs have lost games where things go against them many a time since I have supported them since 1980. I deal with it and accept it.

You lost which means that you were not good enough to win the tie over two legs. Even if you had 90% possesion in a game and still lost you were not good enough. A ref makes a bad decision although he was correct last night all the whinging is not going to change a thing that happened.

Spurs have lost games where things go against them many a time since I have supported them since 1980. I deal with it and accept it.

you clearly didnt watch the game at old trafford last night, we was far from being good enough to win (need a remind you that we did win the match) and we looked like the only side in it at time. i will moan about the sending off because that changed the game and made it a harder task for us from that moment on.

I did watch the game but overall you lost over the the two legs. You lost which means you do not go through. Simple maths. Which means you were not good enough on the night or you would be in the semi-finals. Im not arguing anymore now but United fans should learn to start to deal with it when they lose a game and stop looking for excuses. No team has a given right to win every game.

You can moan all you want but you cant say the red card wasn't deserved.

well just read through the whole thing and in my opnion ( okay i understand how bad the united fans must feel ) but evennnn if the refree did make mistakes thats football... check out chelsea vs barcelona last year got chelsea out of the champions league... remember..( altho in the first leg the refree did ignore many cards against chelsea) but yeah refreeing and faults are all parts of football...plus robbens goal was a wonder goal took it very well and dont u forget van gaal is an amazing coach doubt he could win that...i am hoping barcelona wud take this on the madrid stadium also beating them next saturday so they win the double... tht wud be awesome.....
OH and btw with respect to the united fans out her and all but saying clearly united for life screw everybody else... VERY MATURE :p:p looool

I suppose you have to, being a spurs fan!!!!

If they were better they would progress.
Thats why its played over two legs.
Think about it.
:p Not really. It's a knockout competition. The better team doesn't always win and the team that deserves it doesn't always go through.:p

:S I think we were really unlucky not to go through:p but we haven't. I'm not saying we should be in the semi finals or we were cheated out of the semi finals. I just think we were the better team marginally over the two legs and were unlucky.:S

Thread closed. Just a pot of off topic spam and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.