Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i miss you guys, but if cmh says stay on topic, id do it, hes got some ninja skills

Billy STFU please. You clearly have no idea about anything. Bayern where the better side for 25minutes in germany and for 35minutes in Manchester now by my maths that is 3/4 of the Tie. He can say what he likes.

Clearly you are emotional about losing. Next time you disagree with someone's opinion though, remember you're on a forum.

Go and do something constructive, like learning how to construct sentences properly.

Your a moron. Who do you think you are calling anyone an idiot when all you are is a Forum Troll of a little boy. Fergie time. grow a pair balls you sound like a ****** 12yrs old.

You seem more interested in Utd losing them Spurs winning?

This makes little sense, but I'll roll with it.

"Forum Troll of a little boy"? No, ignore that, I won't get into it as we'll be here all night.

My post is justified as I honestly think he's an idiot. I found his comment ridiculous and my reply indicated that. Oh and let's be honest here... if either of us sounds like they are 12 years old on this forum, then it certainly isn't me.

I get joy out of both Spurs victories and United losses.

says a guy who "supports" liverpool AND aston villa AND wolves, i have got a grip mate, im a manc born manchester united fan, whats your excuse? and the way i see it, you need to get a grip and support ONE team...

back on topic, we was great tonight untill rafeal got sent off, that changed the game!

and scott... cheers lol ;)

For crying out loud!!! I follow several teams and so do many active people on the forum. I don't go to every liverpool villa and wolves match chanting every single song. I watch villa and wolves matches on the tv and go the liverpool home games. I quite clearly support Liverpool having been born there and lived there for 17 years.

So at 29 you would of picked chelseaXD. No as a kid growing up in the 80s you picked liverpool.

that makes you look stupid now.

That just ****.

FAIL

I'm 17. I didn't know what a european cup was until I was 7. I had the most memorable night of my life in instabul and no, I don't look stupid. You look stupid with "that just ****" comments.

Where not obsessed with you scousers, all you done is post on utd threads. With Manc insults, then where someone says Scouser, You then Say you just obsessed with us.

United fans are obsessed with us. You'll hear scouse chants nearly every game. The funny thing is though your best player is scouse...

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Danny please. Everyone knows you are trying to look Big and Mature infront of certain people. Everyone Thinks it. I just got the balls to say it.

I actually laughed out loud there. It sounded like something my 9 year old brother would say after an arguement.

Hadn't read the 14th page as my browser had been open since earlier on. Seems as though the topic is back on topic, my apoligies!

Last edited:
So.
It's the following day and the realisation that my team have failed in Europe has really dawned on me.
I'm glad I have decent 'mature' mates who laid off on the text message slaggings, even though they are liverpool, leeds, spurs and arsenal supporters.

A mature football fan knows the bitter disappointment you feel, when you invest months of emotion, energy and of course cash, into supporting your club, with the strong belief that you will have a fantastic return at the end of the season and a big smile on your face.

My advice to an awful lot of the posters on this thread is to unplug your **** waving gene for 20 minutes and read (slowly) over this entire thread.
Take it all in and imagine you are a complete outsider who knows nothing about You/Him or FM-Base.

It's a f***ing terrible advertisement for YOU as a person and would certainly discourage any decent knowledgeable football supporter from joining this forum.

*Controlled Rant Over*

Last edited:
Does anyone else apart from me have a feeling Real Madrid selling Robben to Bayern may of been an agreement for Real Madrid to have first say on Ribery next season? Had the thought in my head for a while.

Said this a while back. 100% agree. But yeah, I agree that we were beaten and probably deservedly so, however it was a good performance from us until the red card where we had to sit back and try and absorb. We have to bounce back vs Blakcburn before we go to City. If we go to City off 4 defeats (although we beat Bayern we lost the tie) or without a win in 4, then they are going to eat us alive with the form they are in now. We have to rip Blackburn apart.

It makes a refreshing change to see four non-English teams in the semi's.(A)

yeeeeesssssssssssssssss ave that you dirty mancs 3 defeats in a row your a 1 man team deal with it.
Firstly, "ave that you dirty mancs"? ******* grow up.
Secondly, we won 3-2 and went out on away goal so we have not had 3 defeats in a row.oO)
Lastly, did you even ******* watch the match last night? :S None of our goals were scored by rooney and he didn't really play a major part in any of them. The best thing about him being there was that it seemed to give the other player a confidence boost that they could go out and beat them.|)

A trophy-less season?
I wouldn't **** on the League Cup
Me thinks its time for change
He has built several great teams before, but there are many players that are getting old.
Rio.Neville.VDS.Scholes.Giggs?
oO)

Bayern were the better team for 3/4 of the tie, without a doubt.
It would be nice if you didn't treat your opinion as a fact. In your opinion bayern deserved to go through; In mine they didn't.

imo it's clearly ferguson's fault, you don't defend against teams like Bayern, i'm glad the better team qualified , very interesting semis Barca Inter and Bayern Lyon :)
oO) What are you even trying to say?

We went out there to defend? we clearly didn't we had 3 goal and numerous chances within about 40 minutes.

We shouldn't have sat back in the second half? We had 10 men, we really didn't have much of an option.:p

:S Thought it was a really great performance from the team last night but unfortunately we let in a soft goal before half time and after the red we never had control of the game. Even after the red we defended admirably and it took a piece of magic from robben to score (gayest celebration ever imo).

Rafael was actually terrific for all the time he was on the pitch :( he dealt with ribery really well and was great getting forward, unfortunately his inexperience let him down by picking up two rash yellows. Even though for the first one he wouldn't have commited the foul if the blatant foul on him was given with the linesman stood about a yard away:mad:. Hopefully he'll learn from this and become a better player.:p

Nani is awesome. Really has turned it around. I had pretty much given up on him after trying to defend him for so long but for about the whole of the second half of this season he has been great.:p

Clearly you are emotional about losing. Next time you disagree with someone's opinion though, remember you're on a forum.

Go and do something constructive, like learning how to construct sentences properly.

This makes little sense, but I'll roll with it.

"Forum Troll of a little boy"? No, ignore that, I won't get into it as we'll be here all night.

My post is justified as I honestly think he's an idiot. I found his comment ridiculous and my reply indicated that. Oh and let's be honest here... if either of us sounds like they are 12 years old on this forum, then it certainly isn't me.

I get joy out of both Spurs victories and United losses.

Oh well on a ******* interent forum i couldnt construct s sentence. Big ******* woop. I got my GCSE in English thank you. I dont need to do it properly on this ******* forum.

I find all your comments ridiculous does that give me the right to call you an idiot. No you just a pathetic little boy.

I gone all day. i dont pretend not to be biased, a wind up and a **** to people most of the time. at least i am true to myself. You cant say the same.

God, it doesn't ******* take long for people to take this off topic again.

Stop acting like mong's and take your argument's to PM's yeah? ty.

God, it doesn't ******* take long for people to take this off topic again.

Stop acting like mong's and take your argument's to PM's yeah? ty.
:O That wasn't aimed at me, was it?:'(

Tbh it was pretty much aimed at the last.. 10 posts or so.

It gets boring, fast.

No Me.

It isnt boring. Just dont read it. No one is making you.(H)

To be honest, if that was the case, I wouldn't be able to ever read a thread about Man United, or Liverpool, or to be honest, half the thread's on this site.

To be honest, if that was the case, I wouldn't be able to ever read a thread about Man United, or Liverpool, or to be honest, half the thread's on this site.

well if it is boring you. dont read it.

Tbh it was pretty much aimed at the last.. 10 posts or so.

It gets boring, fast.
Have you read the last ten posts?oO)

Only scotts and maybe one other were in anyway argumentetive. (sp:'()

Lets not get into this whole ot bores you thing.:S Like scott said, just don't read it. If we break any rules in this convo we will get infractions/ the thread will be closed. No one needs you to tell us that the conversation is boring you.

well if it is boring you. dont read it.

I actually quite like reading the discussions people have about games and teams.

Like last night when obviously you had gone to bed...

It's just a pitty when thread's that have a good underlying theme get ruined by petty squabbles between people that are hardly relevent to the thread topic.

Anyway, I am not going to argue with you, because it is honestly like trying to teach a mouse to speak Russian.

].

FAIL

I'm 17. I didn't know what a european cup was until I was 7. I had the most memorable night of my life in instabul and no, I don't look stupid. You look stupid with "that just ****" comments.

United fans are obsessed with us. You'll hear scouse chants nearly every game. The funny thing is though your best player is scouse...

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------[/COLOR]

I actually laughed out loud there. It sounded like something my 9 year old brother would say after an arguement.

Well you Profile say born in 1980, SO who is the big fail.

The funny thing is you think the liverpool is the centre of the universe. Yes there are scouse songs when we play you, No place else.

Sorry. Me and Danny had that conversation on MSN, I think i am not the only person. Oh Wait i know i am not the only person. So that is none of your business.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I actually quite like reading the discussions people have about games and teams.

Like last night when obviously you had gone to bed...

It's just a pitty when thread's that have a good underlying theme get ruined by petty squabbles between people that are hardly relevent to the thread topic.

Anyway, I am not going to argue with you, because it is honestly like trying to teach a mouse to speak Russian.

What discussion was that. the discussion i read about Doncaster Rovers. as i was online, Or Joe saying CMH will kill us. Or billy then quoting me. So yh great discussion.

What discussion was that. the discussion i read about Doncaster Rovers. as i was online, Or Joe saying CMH will kill us. Or billy then quoting me. So yh great discussion.

Or before that, the discussion on Robben's goal? and where we thought Ribery and Robben would be after the summer?

But, I didn't expect you to read those posts, as you can't really start arguments over nothing over them.

Or before that, the discussion on Robben's goal? and where we thought Ribery and Robben would be after the summer?

But, I didn't expect you to read those posts, as you can't really start arguments over nothing over them.

Like the post where i said it was a class goal?

Wait read it, it is in there.

POst 403 Dunc. Just incase you missed it. Wasnt it me who said why did madrid ever sell him. Which lead to the discussion about him and ribery.

Last edited:
Now, this is boring.

Cut the **** scott and dunc. ¬_¬

Status
Not open for further replies.