Manchester United vs Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the post where i said it was a class goal?

Wait read it, it is in there.

POst 403 Dunc. Just incase you missed it. Wasnt it me who said why did madrid ever sell him. Which lead to the discussion about him and ribery.

Fair enough.

No, he is playing because Ferguson is a selfish **** who bases his teams around 1 man.
Last year it was Ronaldo.
This year it is Rooney.

Are Scotland in the world cup?

Thts the whole idea football club dumb ***

Viva Scott! United for life! Screw everybody else. (6)

Thts the whole idea football club dumb ***
Not really. But that post does just show how ******* idiotic some people are.:p

The fact that rooney has had such a great season and is now talked about, by morons,as carrying us really proves that we were not a one man team last year because he has left and we are still doing well.:p

And last night there were several players who played a bigger part than rooney in what was barring a few moments of madness/genius/ stupidity a really great performance.:p

Last edited:
Oh well on a ******* interent forum i couldnt construct s sentence. Big ******* woop. I got my GCSE in English thank you. I dont need to do it properly on this ******* forum.

I find all your comments ridiculous does that give me the right to call you an idiot. No you just a pathetic little boy.

I gone all day. i dont pretend not to be biased, a wind up and a **** to people most of the time. at least i am true to myself. You cant say the same.

A cat could get a GCSE in English.

If you find all of my comments ridiculous, then by all means call me an idiot. You'll call me a "pathetic little boy", but don't think you have the "right" to call me an idiot? Laughable. Let's be honest here Scott, you've been one of the worst forum trolls on here for a very long time now. The only reason you are kicking up a stink is because my original post was aimed at United. If it was attacking anyone else, then you wouldn't have an issue and would probably agree with it.

You're a hypocrite and a fool, and that line about being true to yourself, what were you even getting at? Try and explain yourself rather than just writing for the sake of it.

A cat could get a GCSE in English.

If you find all of my comments ridiculous, then by all means call me an idiot. You'll call me a "pathetic little boy", but don't think you have the "right" to call me an idiot? Laughable. Let's be honest here Scott, you've been one of the worst forum trolls on here for a very long time now. The only reason you are kicking up a stink is because my original post was aimed at United. If it was attacking anyone else, then you wouldn't have an issue and would probably agree with it.

You're a hypocrite and a fool, and that line about being true to yourself, what were you even getting at? Try and explain yourself rather than just writing for the sake of it.

Good luck to that Cat

I find You ridiculous and Pathetic, I dont go round calling you an Idiot. The fact you called some-one i consider a mate, an idiot is why i am so hot on this. You dont have the right to call anyone an Idiot. You ****. I would if had an issue with you calling anyone an idiot. whether it was someone i hated or liked.

I am a Hypocrite please explain? I am consistent with my bullshit, more then i can say for You. Please explain your self?

I may be a forum troll. but atleast i admit i try to wind peole up. you do it and are one, but do it all sneak.

enough from me before i get another infraction

*yawn*

we was robbed last night, dont care any of you lot say, that red card changed the game when it was never a red card, end off

*yawn*

we was robbed last night, dont care any of you lot say, that red card changed the game when it was never a red card, end off

Still, considering he knew he was already on a yellow card, he should have known not to give the ref a choice. If he hadn't commited the foul then he wouldn't have had a chance of being sent off.

But yes I agree, it was a very soft yellow card. He had a good 1st half aswell.

Rafael was immense.:'(

Hopefully he'll learn from it though, even though the first one he should have had a freekick himself and the second was a bit soft they were both moments of rashness that cost us.:'(

I hope he is first choice next season, i've always liked him.

Feel gutted for his brother competing with evra who literally never gets injured.<)

Still, considering he knew he was already on a yellow card, he should have known not to give the ref a choice. If he hadn't commited the foul then he wouldn't have had a chance of being sent off.

But yes I agree, it was a very soft yellow card. He had a good 1st half aswell.

wasn't because of the foul, the ref looked to be taking no action other than a free kick untill that french tony montana and the rest of the german crew started getting in the refs face demanding a second yellow. that changed the game

Some of you need to stop acting like tools please.

Thankyou to the ones who actually are staying on topic though.

wasn't because of the foul, the ref looked to be taking no action other than a free kick untill that french tony montana and the rest of the german crew started getting in the refs face demanding a second yellow. that changed the game

Looking back on it, it could be seen as a scynical foul, and I have seen people booked for alot less, but yes, I agree that the yellow was mainly brought on by the pressure put on the ref to give a card.

That is something that has seemed to improve in the prem but is still quite obviously accepted on the continent.

Last edited:
*yawn*

Are you on CRACK ??

Its is a RULE that if X stops X's dangerous counter attack he gets a yellow card.A RULE !!

You just cant stand that u lost and we were the better team.

Bayern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man Utd.

Looking back on it, it could be seen as a scynical foul, and I have seen people book for alot less, but yes, I agree that the yellow was mainly brought on by the pressure put on the ref to give a card.

That is something that has seemed to improve in the prem but is still quite obviously accepted on the continent.

but at the same time, what about ribery as well during that incident, was looking like he was trying to assault rafeal after the foul had been given.

I believe the rules state that if a players obstructs another player in a counter attacking position on purpose, he is deserving of a yellow card.

Are you on CRACK ??

Its is a RULE that if X stops X's dangerous counter attack he gets a yellow card.A RULE !!

You just cant stand that u lost and we were the better team.

Bayern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man Utd.

do me a favour, better team? maybe at your place.. 3-0 after 40 minutes we was dominating then your guy wins an oscar for his acting which got rafeal his first yellow then your french **** (who wont be with your team next season) pressured the ref into not just giving a second yellow but to change the course of the game. better team lost

Man United >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GERMAN *****

but at the same time, what about ribery as well during that incident, was looking like he was trying to assault rafeal after the foul had been given.

To be honest, I haven't looked that closely at the foul, I just saw the foul, and the players running at the ref.

Evem if Ribery did react in the wrong mannor, that still shouldn't have an affect on if a card is given, it should be merited on the origional foul.

To be honest, I haven't looked that closely at the foul, I just saw the foul, and the players running at the ref.

Evem if Ribery did react in the wrong mannor, that still shouldn't have an affect on if a card is given, it should be merited on the origional foul.

that sort of foul will happen at least 10 times this weekend and id say 5 out of 10 would be given a yellow card

Status
Not open for further replies.