Manchester United VS Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 6K
Stunning performance. The 4th goal was the best of the bunch, a brilliant team goal. But now we have to keep the performance.

fair play to blackburn for getting a goal though but man utd are back were they belong

Great to see Berba scoring again, thought his early season form was gonna be his peak this season!

Rather sad that Rooney didn't get on the scoresheet. But anyone think Rooney today was more like a playmaker then a striker? Dropping back and threading passes out everywhere.

The one thing I am happy about is the fact that we allayed the fears of slipping up to them like we did last season.

Now, 7-1, six goals to add to the goal difference and top of the league. Next, we have Blackpool and I am expecting a good result from that too. We cannot afford to underestimate them either.

Rather sad that Rooney didn't get on the scoresheet. But anyone think Rooney today was more like a playmaker then a striker? Dropping back and threading passes out everywhere.
Was having this discussion before with a friend.

Which Rooney do you prefer? The Rooney who provided goals when Ronaldo was in the side, or the Rooney who was more of a goalscorer last year. Its a close call but I'd say I prefer him as a provider/creative player.

A little disappointing yes, but the fact that as you say he dropped back he caused all sorts of problems for blackburn so although there wasnt a goal, the fact that he performed highly and showed great determination in attack and defense is a sign the old rooney is on his way back

Back