Manchester United VS Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter *JK*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 6K
Ho-ly ****. I don't see the Prem fixtures for one day, get back home and this happens? Sounds like a romp.

Ok, we are back baby.
Anderson was immense, if he plays like this he could be better than Fletcher for us.
Carrick in the Busquets role has been very good lately. Thank god for that.

If I had to pick one bad thing it would be Evans. He comes on and we concede. Yeah, I know he was against Samba but he is not very good in the air for a big lad. He doesn't jump most of the times.

Do not curse!

absolutly no coincidence that as soon as Rooney is back Berbatov starts scoring again,
most pleased by Anderson about time he stepped up to be honest.
just what we needed with games against Arsenal and Chelsea coming up

im so glad i gave up homework for this, it was the single greatest performance united had put on for over 2 years. they were absolutely incredible in all areas of the pitch. outstanding performance.

From other forum

Rio Ferdinand stats:

810 minutes since he last conceeded a foul.
United have conceded just 7 goals in the 990 minutes he's played this season.

Appearences - 226 (2)
Fouls - 97
Yellow Cards - 16
Red Cards - 1

Now thats spread over 9 years, which works out as an average of 10 fouls and 1.7 yellow cards a season....which for a centre back is ridiculously good. Such a classy defender

And here was me thinking he's nowhere near as good as he was a few years ago. Incredible stats when you consider he's been in and out of the team. Got this off a United forum...

97 fouls in 230 matches is insane for a centre half. World class defender.

Back