Manchester United vs Chelsea - 8/5/11

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 290
  • Views Views 17K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I officially hate this presenter, he just called him Hurricane Hernandez.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Antonio Valencia played for Valencia, David Villa played for Villa and Danny Shittu played for Chelsea

Still dont know what are you on.. Maybe Rooney should have stayed on his feet even though he was caught clearly on the ankle..

I didn't say he should get up. I'm saying a reaction like that - seeing Webb coming towards you and throwing yourself back onto the ground is obviously an attempt to influence his decision.

He goes down - fine: He's been caught and he's hurt. He sits up, looks at the ref, shouts something, then starts writhing in agony about 15 seconds after he's been fouled. Only when he sees Webb.

Think the tittle is coming home back to where it belongs we won 19 times
chelsea have lost the plot

Wouldn't it be ironic if Antonio Valencia played for Valencia, David Villa played for Villa and Danny Shittu played for Chelsea

Heard that joke on twitter yesterday using Sheffield United ;)

It is very possible I would kill myself if Danny went to Chelsea.

I am honestly happy if Chelsea draw now just to say they didnt lose :/

Congratulations for really ******* this up Chelsea you bunch of useless over rated ******.

<)

Your "bunch of useless over rated ******'' have done well to get you back in the title race, I honestly thought Chelsea were out of the picture back in Feb.

[video=youtube;gb7nwoQVkQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb7nwoQVkQE[/video]

<)

Your "bunch of useless over rated ******'' have done well to get you back in the title race, I honestly thought Chelsea were out of the picture back in Feb.

Tbh now I have calmed down abit I know I went over the top there and your right. I am known to write something stupid about Chelsea on this website whenever things do not go their way.

Alex on for David Luiz
Ramires on for Obi Mikel

Evans on for O'Shea

I not bothered about this game i was just saying maybe that was a reason in his head?

Yes, he didn't send Ivanovic off cuz he's a United fan.
index.php

Last edited:
How was that not a penalty.. blatant handball by Lampard!

The officials are biased towards united. :)

Yes, he didn't send Ivanovic off cuz he's a United fan.
index.php

Read what he said.

He's asking whether Webb thought about the comments from the media/public etc. that have come out about him being biased towards Utd and decided not to risk it and didn't send off Ivanovic.

Penalty denied.. Webb is a United fan *Facepalm*

Back