Manchester United vs Chelsea - 8/5/11

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 290
  • Views Views 17K

Outcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be a red I think but understand not to cos he doesn't want to ruin the game.

Webb is doing his best to keep it 11 vs 11, and credit to him to be honest

Just think. Hernandez 6m. Torres 50m..
That mens 7 Hernandez's is cheaper than Torres..! HA.
Your statement may not be wrong, but 8 Hernandez is also cheaper than Torres.( If he is indeed 6m like what you say)

clearly fouled

Didn't need to try and get Ivanovic sent off like that, though.

If you're hurt, you stay down, not roll around three billion times. Especially when you only do it once the ref spots you.

Webb maybe doesn't want to send a chelsea player because the Webb's a Utd fan stuff will start up again?

Valencia is tearing Ashley Cole a new one on this right flank.. absolutely battering him. Ash can't get forward at all.

If you're hurt, you stay down, not roll around three billion times. Especially when you only do it once the ref spots you.

Oh dear.. What should Rooney do then? Act as if he is dead without moving?

not sure how he was trying to get him off, it was a second bookable offence, but webb is trying to keep it 11 vs 11

@RyanBabel Ryan Babel
From now on if Ivanovich only farts he gets his 2nd yellow and the redcard ...

Lol.

Oh dear.. What should Rooney do then? Act as if he is dead without moving?

Did I say that? I just mean you'd stay on the floor, holding your ankle rather than jumping around like a cartoon character who's been stung by a bee in the ***.

Why does he sit up, complain to Webb, realise Webb's spotted him, then continue to roll around?

This is what Barca players were doing against RM. Except that there was actually contact this time.

henrywinter Henry Winter
Rooney just flicked a V at #cfc fans calling him a c***. 2-0 up, title halfway up M6 so why react? Stupid. Ivanovic having a 'mare btw

not sure how he was trying to get him off, it was a second bookable offence, but webb is trying to keep it 11 vs 11

By rolling around on the floor like he's been shot? And that he only does it once Webb spots him - He manages to sit up and then starts rolling around again.

Did I say that? I just mean you'd stay on the floor, holding your ankle rather than jumping around like a cartoon character who's been stung by a bee in the ***.

Why does he sit up, complain to Webb, realise Webb's spotted him, then continue to roll around?

This is what Barca players were doing against RM. Except that there was actually contact this time.

Still dont know what are you on.. Maybe Rooney should have stayed on his feet even though he was caught clearly on the ankle..

henrywinter Henry Winter
Rooney just flicked a V at #cfc fans calling him a c***. 2-0 up, title halfway up M6 so why react? Stupid. Ivanovic having a 'mare btw

Silly. Another ban/fine coming his way?

henrywinter Henry Winter

Hope Rooney wont get a ban again..

Back