• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right? He can take the mick, and I can't?

I just made one point and everyone jumped on my back, but I'm taking things too seriously? (H)..

OK then.. In YOUR OPINION, Barca are the best team in the world. Except I'm not allowed to say Man Utd aren't? Makes sense.

No-one has ******* said they are the best team in the world.....

**** me, all of you get a grip

Why is everyone using " get a grip"... Get your own Saying ;)

*sigh Essay writing then it is....

But you just drew with leyton Orient, Cant possibily mean you have any chance..! Right..?

Actually Sunilvk posted both managers, highlighting Fergie saying Crawley deserved better and evans saying best club( See the use of club not team, 2 very different things you know.) As this is a match thread managers post match interviews sometimes get posted. SO i dont think anything very intentional was meant in posting this innoncent links

So..? What has Arsenal got to do with anything? We're not comparing whether Arsenal are better than Utd.. We drew, we're not out of the competition, therefore, we CAN win the quadruple. Whether we do or not, is another matter.

Yeah, of course he can post manager's interviews, but when he highlights the bit from Steve Evans about Utd being the best club/team, whatever, in the world just so he can applaud himself in the mirror, it's a little annoying. Especially since it's not true IMO.

You are allowed to respond, but you respond by saying team not club, which was mentioned. So you have actually made up an arguement. I thought it was common sense that a club is much bigger and very different from the specific team. and the fact you lot couldnt beat a LL side your timing is truly awful.

You're certainly not the best CLUB in the world.. You're in piles of debt, owned by Americans who don't know what they're doing, and had conspiracy rumours flying about with the purchase of Bebe. (See David Conn's articles for the Guardian). Arsenal is far better run than Utd is, but you're a better team. Hence me talking about the team.

Btw though If United win the Champs league and league.. will we then be the best team in the word..?

"When Arsenal do it, it's 'look how lucky Arsenal are' when Utd do it? 'We're the best team in the world'"

No, I don't think you will be. Unless you start winning games with actual conviction, I can't see it happening anyway. But good luck with that (Y).

[/QUOTE]

No-one have called us the best team in the world...? We where lucky every United fan accepts that. but lets be real we should of been out of sight by Half time...

What ARE you on about? You had two/three real chances iirc - Crawley were in it the whole game. Why should you have been out of sight by HT? (Unless you mean that if you didn't play so badly, you would have been..)

On another note, it'll be interesting to see how Crawley react to a drop of 72,000 in attendance for their next fixture. Must feel quite weird.

So..? What has Arsenal got to do with anything? We're not comparing whether Arsenal are better than Utd.. We drew, we're not out of the competition, therefore, we CAN win the quadruple. Whether we do or not, is another matter.

Yeah, of course he can post manager's interviews, but when he highlights the bit from Steve Evans about Utd being the best club/team, whatever, in the world just so he can applaud himself in the mirror, it's a little annoying. Especially since it's not true IMO.

You're certainly not the best CLUB in the world.. You're in piles of debt, owned by Americans who don't know what they're doing, and had conspiracy rumours flying about with the purchase of Bebe. (See David Conn's articles for the Guardian). Arsenal is far better run than Utd is, but you're a better team. Hence me talking about the team.

No, I don't think you will be. Unless you start winning games with actual conviction, I can't see it happening anyway. But good luck with that (Y).

What ARE you on about? You had two/three real chances iirc - Crawley were in it the whole game. Why should you have been out of sight by HT? (Unless you mean that if you didn't play so badly, you would have been..)

Well you cant say, United arent something or judge united on one result...? that is exactly what you did, so i judged arsenal on this result, It is called *** for tat.

I will combine the next 2 in one.. First of all the club is defined, by its Stadia, facillities, personal and generally its appeal. United are on par with anyone in the world. If you read what Evans said, He said "It was an education on how to treat people" Implying the way him and his lads whre treated as gods by the Manchester United Staff was tremendous, the philosophy of how Ferguson himself made the trip to scout them, Leaving nothing for chance, the fact Fergie made sure that they wherent Under estimated the whole game, The respect they where showed, All adding up to his conclusion.

Debt..? So arsenal arent in debt...? And whilst United are in debt our turnover is still monster size and we still win trophys,all the time.

Dont know if you have noticed but we have only lost one game all year... Top of the league, through in the Fa cup( and favourite for it, i will just add.) Unbeated in the Champions league. All without the apparent One man in our One Man team tage we seem to get. So i am looking forward to may.

Fabio should of made it 2 straight away, Numerous times did the ball go flying across the 6 yard box, on another day someone would of poked them in. Gibson's nearly scored a nice long range effort.

Why would someone quote two managers just to big his side up? Just saying "Oh yay, a non-league manager says we're the best team in the world, therefore we are". Completely pointless thing to do.. Someone posted Wenger saying we CAN win the quadruple, and you get on our backs.. When a Utd fan makes an (IMO) just as silly statement, I'm bound to respond, and have every right to...

I just posted what two managers siad after the game. No need to get knickers in twist.

And there is **** lot of difference between being best club and best team and Crawley manager said what he felt after the hospitality he received.

Some United fan just made one more tongue in cheek comment and you got worked up for that. Seriousy you need to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.