• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never want to see obertan in a man utd shirt again, he might just be the worst player i have ever seen, got great pace and nothing else! bebe looks like maybe he will get better in time looks like he can whip in a ball. well done to crawley town for not folding over.

DMF has just said what was going through my head at FT, could of been better, but got job done.

We'll probably get Man Utd if we go through tomorrow.

ManUtd were pretty lucky

Hardly lucky. They didn't have any real chances that they should have scored. We didn't either but we took our chance.

We maybe didn't deserve to win, but we 100% didn't deserve to lose. We went through because we were more clinical on the day. I think the right team went through.

Such a nice thing to do...give a homeless kid a home and pretty good wages too :D
But will he be a good player? I think he really wants to be a good player for United and it will be a big knock to his confidence if he doesn't make it. Poor guy. :(

Such a nice thing to do...give a homeless kid a home and pretty good wages too :D
But will he be a good player? I think he really wants to be a good player for United and it will be a big knock to his confidence if he doesn't make it. Poor guy. :(

Tbh I think he will flop. He was an instinct buy and SAF didn't even watch him before he signed him. I think he will be given 1 or 2 more seasons at the club to prove he's capable otherwise he will be sold.

Bebe is clearly not good enough yet. He needs to be re-trained and re-modelled completely or he'll never cut it. his big Portuguese ego doesn't help him either. I don't see why we would spend 7.4m on a homeless guy, from a non top-division club (previously), who is unproven and doesnt even have as much flair as Nani has in his pocket. Obertan had an average game but he was miles ahead of Bebe imo. I hope Sir Alex realises that this didn't need to be such a tight shift for United. We should have been putting 4 or 5 past a non-league side, like Chelsea, Arsenal or City would do...

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a man utd fan, but at the same time i have faith. This wasn't the best of performances, but we can only get better. Or rather we have to, and we should start by making our presence felt in Marseille

Players have bad games regardless of quality. Like some of the Chelsea players today. If they're professional and determined enough, they'll learn and play better next time.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a man utd fan

You're right. It must be so hard being in the 5th round of the FA cup, knockouts of the Champions League and top of the Premier League.

You're right. It must be so hard being in the 5th round of the FA cup, knockouts of the Champions League and top of the Premier League.

Yeah it's really stressful knowing that we could win the treble again this season :'(

I swear to god, I cannot remember a time when some football fans were never happy about anything. They win can a game, and still be so unhappy-not taking into account the oppossition actually played very well, and made things difficult for them. FFS get a grip and move on. It happens, and it will happen again. Know why? because its football and anything can happen.

I never had 2 deal with this much pain before, knowing that in may we could have 3 cups, i just wish i supported portsmouth sometimes :(

... Sometimes I wish I wasn't a man utd fan, but at the same time i have faith. This wasn't the best of performances, but we can only get better. Or rather we have to, and we should start by making our presence felt in Marseille.

Uuh.. THIS is why Utd fans get accused of being glory supporters! (That and the vast number of them living outside of Manc with no connections but that's irrelevant)

You wish you weren't a Utd supporter because your 2nd string side weren't entirely comfortable. Your team had a bad game but you're still in the competition, you're top of the League and you have a superb chance of getting into the FA Cup QFs.

Man up

Bebe is clearly not good enough yet. He needs to be re-trained and re-modelled completely or he'll never cut it. his big Portuguese ego doesn't help him either. I don't see why we would spend 7.4m on a homeless guy, from a non top-division club (previously), who is unproven and doesnt even have as much flair as Nani has in his pocket. Obertan had an average game but he was miles ahead of Bebe imo. I hope Sir Alex realises that this didn't need to be such a tight shift for United. We should have been putting 4 or 5 past a non-league side, like Chelsea, Arsenal or City would do...

Sometimes I wish I wasn't a man utd fan, but at the same time i have faith. This wasn't the best of performances, but we can only get better. Or rather we have to, and we should start by making our presence felt in Marseille

Drama queen. Why don't you go support Plymouth or Dundee instead? ..

Guys, we're in the last 8 now.

What's all this talk about being in the 5th round and having a chance of getting to the QF's?

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

LOL.

Have you ever watched a football game before?

Portsmouth are in self-destruct mode. In danger of being relegated for the 2nd time in a row and financially unstable.

Utd are.. well, what Alex said :D

Joss, please tell me that was sarcasm..

He's quite blatently being sarcastic.

Yeh i was being sarcastic. I was referring to alex without quoting as i thought it was preety blatent.

Status
Not open for further replies.