Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bit of sarcasm there, don't judge him when you haven't seen him play :S

I have seen his carling cup games. Im not judging him..it was meant to be a joke. He is not bad but he is not even getting chances. And he is already 20?

Sad to see Ravel not on bench. Pogba, Tunnicliffe, King deserves to be on the bench as they were excellent for reserves. Rooney should have been left out of the squad and Ravel should have been on the bench.

Smith nearly scored a wonder goal - come on Crawley :D

That was pretty dam good attempt like. Seems a good little player

Crawley are playing quite calmly, not panicking. I like it. They're tackling a bit rashly maybe though. Tubbs to score from a long ball in the last 10 minutes.

The poll is looking a bit worrying now lol, hope the scorline is more united's way then then poll results lol.
crawley playing clam tho, not rusihing anything biding there time, althought seeing rooney warming up is giving them mixed emotions.

I have seen his carling cup games. Im not judging him..it was meant to be a joke. He is not bad but he is not even getting chances. And he is already 20?

You expect him to play week in week out? You're one to talk about not giving player's chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.