• Crawley Town

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Draw - Replay

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not a manager of either clubs i support...so stfu with those comments plz. And i expect bebe to make it to the bench but he doesn't even get there. A couple of times only.

You expect Bebe to make the bench when he was playing lower league football in Portugal last year. Much better options to play on the bench atm.

Yeh exactly, leave him in the reserves let him steady himself then chuck him in.

Crawley are fighting back, but all it needs is 1 counter attack and the game is done. in a way i dont want crawley to lose but i want man united to win, mixed feelings LOL.

You expect Bebe to make the bench when he was playing lower league football in Portugal last year. Much better options to play on the bench atm.

Yeah i do :D Or did you buy a 20 year old "wonderkid" for 7m(?) to develope in reserves and maybe when he is 23-25 or something he could make it to the bench?

SAF didin't even mention Bebe a few weeks ago when he was talking about the next generation of United. Mentioned Smalling, Evans, maybe even Obertan but not Bebe? He clearly doesn't rate him.

Yeah i do :D Or did you buy a 20 year old "wonderkid" for 7m(?) to develope in reserves and maybe when he is 23-25 or something he could make it to the bench?

SAF didin't even mention Bebe a few weeks ago when he was talking about the next generation of United. Mentioned Smalling, Evans, maybe even Obertan but not Bebe? He clearly doesn't rate him.

Bebe has got raw talent, sorry but you don't even know anything about Bebe. He's scored some absolutely beautiful goals in the reserve team and you're judging him on the few appearances he's had for Man United's first team. He's coming to a NEW country with a NEW language with NEW team mates..you can't expect a 20 year old to just come into the league and start playing amazingly. Even if Bebe doesn't make it as a world-class player, he will hopefully develop at Manchester United into a better player..

You support 2 sides widely known for their huge spending and their poor, if any, youth developement. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be talking about youth.

Yeh its on the itv, HT now anyway :). Gibson MOTM easily at the moment.

The black bloke in midfield looks useful, anyone got a name?

The big black bloke :S

They have a CB called Pablo Mills who's black but no mid to my knowledge

I've heard a few occasions where SAF has mentioned Bebe tbh. And anyway I think SAF has proven he knows what he's doing... You don't see how Bebe is in training for all you know he could walk around with his finger up his ****. He may not have the fitness to play in a premiership game. and whos to say hes a "Wonderkid" ? FM ? SAF will play him when hes ready.

Smith's long range shot in the first half was unlucky that would have been some memory of Old Trafford :p Good game so far Crawley playing some very nice football. But last 25minutes they will really start to tire and we will most likely see 3-4 goals past them.

The big black bloke :S

They have a CB called Pablo Mills who's black but no mid to my knowledge

Didn't mean to be racist, could of been Mills, funnily enough he is a former Don

[Muppet]Now watch Tunnicliffe and Pogba ripping the non league team in to new one. Oh i forgot King. Finally we have got King instead of naming one. [/Muppet]

[Muppet]Now watch Tunnicliffe and Pogba ripping the non league team in to new one. Oh i forgot King. Finally we have got King instead of naming one. [/Muppet]

Sunil, where are you watching the match?

Lol, calm down people he didnt mean 2 be , i wouldnt know the names either tbh.

Any of u got twitter?, this match is going mad on theren in the "trends" bit.

I think they should brign rooney on, just so the crawley players can meet him and fuffil dreams. 2nd half in a min.

Status
Not open for further replies.