Manchester United vs Leeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Beckford doing quite a bit for us. There is no way he would score 20+ a season, but that isn't what we are after. Carroll and Ameobi have been good so far and Beckford would be a good addition to the squad.

sorry max, he got involved in something tht wasnt nothing to do about him. so i took offence to it. and acted above

im gonna bang your heads together, please dont argue, its a website, not a court of law, thank you,

I don't want to get involved in something that is extremely offtopic but bossman it is a bit wierd you saying Jamie F is no one when he has been on the forum longer and has more posts.

This is a better read than any FM Story out there :)

I could see Beckford doing quite a bit for us. There is no way he would score 20+ a season, but that isn't what we are after. Carroll and Ameobi have been good so far and Beckford would be a good addition to the squad.

Yeah he'll be a good addition, definitely give you a bit of something extra. Carroll is a quality player, hes got potential.

welbeck is a rubbsih winger.
(someone has to keep this thread respectable(H))
Edit: oh **** chris and j-gibbard already are:@

bossman is scott button, and max i didnt mean you, its just i always see bossman involved in arguments, jeez please start a story or do something constructive

I don't want to get involved in something that is extremely offtopic but bossman it is a bit wierd you saying Jamie F is no one when he has been on the forum longer and has more posts.

not at the moment he isnt. wink wink

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

bossman is scott button, and max i didnt mean you, its just i always see bossman involved in arguments, jeez please start a story or do something constructive

NO I AM NOT. ask harryinhd

it is called disagree. amyway who are you. no1 thts who.
I may be nobody to you, but I'm somebody to some people, and that's what matters to me, the people who like me for who I am. Shame that your spelling and grammar is that of a 5 year old, otherwise I might pay some attention to what you say.

I may be nobody to you, but I'm somebody to some people, and that's what matters to me, the people who like me for who I am. Shame that your spelling and grammar is that of a 5 year old, otherwise I might pay some attention to what you say.

GOSH NEWS FLASH, i have bad grammar and spelling god.

some1 would think i am disletic and displasic. god, hang on a minute i am.

wow lying about that, 40 percent of my relatives are disletic, seriously this has gotten out of hand, this should be closed

WTF, i am not lying. i got diagnosed at 7. had help at school ever since.

gotto go to cardiff. for a assessment to see if i get anyhelp when i start uni next year.

Why do you have to react to absolutely EVERYTHING? Turn it in and take your argument elsewhere.

Ok. Give me a minute to try and process that, then I might get back to you. I wonder why spell check was invented...

This will be the last you will hear from me on this thread, I don't want infractions

i wish a mod would close this, i regret ever commenting, some people just have to make stupid comments

i react when it is said about me, and tht was.

Im not trying to insult you in anyway mate and im definitely not saying you're dyslexic, or whatever it is. But you seem to be able to formulate an argument well enough and you're communicating just fine. So it can't be that bad a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back