Manchester United vs Leeds

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 229
  • Views Views 11K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree chris, no one is arguing...... and deano, my opinion does not make me idiotic, calling my opinion idiotic makes you idiotic, so please go home

On forums you have debates. A debate is where people who disagree, maturely explain their point to the other person. An argument usually involves swearing and people being idiotic.

Well said :P

I've just explained my point to Anderson on msn, but I'm not even going to try with bossman on here, he won't understand and will start talking rubbish and I've already had enough of him.

MAx i get your point of view, i understand wot you where saying, you dont understand wot i am saying, as my english is *****

I found that with Bossman on another thread.. its like he doesnt know how to accept opinion!

I don't thing there has been much swearing or idiocy(apart from the top notch post from dr pepper:P) in this so i would call it a discussion

I wasn't saying that you were being idiotic just explaining to bossman the difference between arguments and discussions. :S

chris deano is being idiotic, your one of few people on this thread, with sense and accepts others opinions i know that was sarcasm 19 11 08, my opinion is my opinion mate, im sure wes brown really cares what any of us think....... hes probably on 50k a week and married to some russian supermodel

I accept everyones opinion. just dont agree with them

Then have a go at someone cos they don't agree with the views you impose upon them. Its ok to be a glory supporter mate, most of your fans are

Anyway, were you glad that Beckford scored. Do you all rate him as a player?

chris deano is being idiotic, your one of few people on this thread, with sense and accepts others opinions i know that was sarcasm 19 11 08, my opinion is my opinion mate, im sure wes brown really cares what any of us think....... hes probably on 50k a week and married to some russian supermodel
You spotted that:O....(6)
Fair enough, it is your opinion but i think you're being a bit harsh on him.:P

Plus i have to speak up for deano, he's always seem a good guy and he doesn't hate top four clubs which is quite good to be fair as it mostly boils down to jealousy and it's good of him to rise above that. ( don't wanna start an argument with the jealousy comment(A))

Beckfords alright, wouldnt mind him for us as a back up. I dont think he'll do much at Newcastle apart from warm the bench mate.

Then have a go at someone cos they don't agree with the views you impose upon them. Its ok to be a glory supporter mate, most of your fans are
the glory supporter comment was not needed and it kind of tarnished a perfectly good post.:(

trust me i dont argue either, this is the first time ive ever got involved in a debate, you wont have a problem with me, ****** me off when i see members calling eachother losers and low lives, wish everyone could get along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back