Manchester United vs Liverpool (19/9/10)

Who'll win on Sunday?

• Manchester United

Votes: 64 62.1%
  • Liverpool FC

Votes: 29 28.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
Nice to see Vidic put in a good performance against Torres again. Hopefully people will quit with the he can't cope with Torres stuff now.

Nice to see Vidic put in a good performance against Torres again. Hopefully people will quit with the he can't cope with Torres stuff now.

Now we have the rumour that Torres cant deal with vidic probaly, when it is really just a great battle of 2 heavy weights, that some win and some dont.

Now we have the rumour that Torres cant deal with vidic probaly, when it is really just a great battle of 2 heavy weights, that some win and some dont.
couldnt have said it better.

United deserved all three points, I must say.

I'm sure there will be a little debate come MOTD2 in the John OShea incident, unless it's blatantly a red or not.

Watched some of the first half and it was a pretty drab match to say the least. Heard the rest on the radio and it sounded like United dominated them all half. Apparently O'Shea should have been sent off for being the last man who coincidently set up United's winner in the end. Numerous Liverpool fans slating Hodgson's tactics from what I've heard, but it's only early doors, they've had three tough games from their opening 5.

Also looking forward to seeing Berba's second goal, apparently it was amazing.

Watched some of the first half and it was a pretty drab match to say the least. Heard the rest on the radio and it sounded like United dominated them all half. Apparently O'Shea should have been sent off for being the last man who coincidently set up United's winner in the end. Numerous Liverpool fans slating Hodgson's tactics from what I've heard, but it's only early doors, they've had three tough games from their opening 5.

Also looking forward to seeing Berba's second goal, apparently it was amazing.
you'll have to make up your own mind on the oshea, we say he should they say he should. but its a reversal of carraghers pull down on owen, when we said he should have been off liverpool said he shouldnt.

berbatovs goal was simply stunning

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

the more i watch evans foul the more needless it becomes. he stays on his feet torres gets shown wide, or back inside into evra

After i've seen it on motd2 i don't think o'shea should have been sent off.
Torres was never getting to the ball. Though i may be a bit biased.:$

After i've seen it on motd2 i don't think o'shea should have been sent off.
Torres was never getting to the ball. Though i may be a bit biased.:$

Torres is not a quick as he used to be but he may of got their before VDS got a little nick on the ball and maybie won a penalty you never know.

watching it again still think webb got it right.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Torres is not a quick as he used to be but he may of got their before VDS got a little nick on the ball and maybie won a penalty you never know.
nah hes too far off imo, quick as he is, but then if he is any closer he wins the penalty anyway

just got back from Manchester, ****** traffic! what an amazing game. the atmosphere was amazing as always. at times it really looked like boys against men, Berbatov was world class today!

the 1st half was awful performance both sides,

berbatovs header was nice ,

i missed 1 his goals must be the spectacular 1? ill watch on highlights in morning :)

i think the single striker role tactic there all seem to be playing is found out now torres needs a big old fashioned cf to support him, manutd midfield played well pressing and rarely let liverpool settle

still when look ar players available hodgson did good job to get so much form so little in squad dept compared to fergies squad

utd need striker rooney was missing

just got back from Manchester, ****** traffic! what an amazing game. the atmosphere was amazing as always. at times it really looked like boys against men, Berbatov was world class today!

Hang on, you saying it took you 6-7 hours to get back from the game? I was back in time for tea. :|

Hang on, you saying it took you 6-7 hours to get back from the game? I was back in time for tea. :|

As a Man Utd fan I imagine he lives in Ireland or London.

Either that or his pregnant fiance was driving.

As for the match, Berbatov's goal was stunning. :wub:

Nice wall for Liverpools second.

Missed the O'Shea pull down but general consensus seems to be the ball was trickling towards Edwin anyway?

Fergie says "Torres is a cheat."

No outstanding opinion on my part. If the yanks stay on after October, I'm changing loyalties anyway. Lose, lose, draw, draw, draw, win, lose, draw, draw...........it's not exactly inspiring.

i live in Essex and the traffic was crazy getting out of Manchester for a start then there was an accident on the M6.

Back