Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 431
  • Views Views 29K
Kompany is the best defender atm in the Prem alongside Vidic IMO.
fantastic player. really top class. dont know what city would do without him. Lescott has struggled with Rooney, even in the air (which is embarrasing really)

Evra's positional sense has gone down so much and he is not even putting any effort to get back to position using his pace.

fantastic player. really top class. dont know what city would do without him. Lescott has struggled with Rooney, even in the air (which is embarrasing really)

If we get a world class cb alongside him in the summer, like Vidic has Ferdinand...then we are pretty good :D

Last edited:
Lets see how united react coming off the back of that goal.

if you'll pardon the pun.

Quick question, you're always there to criticise United fans about glory hunting etc, however why aren't you there today?

Tickets for the away derby are like gold dust. I haven't been able to get a ticket at the Swamp for over 6 seasons.

Noone is even watching at Nani if he will pass the ball to someone... Hate this guy, I havent seen so selfish player, not even C. Ronaldo .

city havent really got to grips with nani. Not easy to do, but city still should be doing better

City looking stronger now. They are clearly after the victory. Game is not over yet! Both teams want the 3 points! Come on Dzeko!

Noone is even watching at Nani if he will pass the ball to someone... Hate this guy, I havent seen so selfish player, not even C. Ronaldo .
he has the most assists in the league....

Back