Manchester United vs Manchester City - 12/2/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 431
  • Views Views 29K
Noone is even watching at Nani if he will pass the ball to someone... Hate this guy, I havent seen so selfish player, not even C. Ronaldo .

Oh.

Care to check who passed the ball to Rooney for his goal just now?

Dzeko could of done better there. Will be very harsh if that goals not the winner, as much as I hope its not.

evra is ******* me off today is havin bit of a shocker good goin forward no interest in defendin

Lost count of number of times i abused Evra. He is exposed us big time, every sinlgle ******* time.. I love the guy, but today he is way way below the par..

First Berbatov against us,
Now Rooney is at the bicycle kick!

Rooneys > Berbatovs though

Lol at the turban crew behind Mancini, loving every minute.

aye, there are some goals that you just have to take a bow. Still City have looked more dangerous against us than ive seen in a while. Why they dont come at us more often in games baffles me because they have really caused problems all game

Definiltey a contender for goal of the season, but Berba's was pretty special aswell, along with a few other..Merieles, Bale..

was just about to say he's looked a mardy **** all game as well, then he does that!!

actually sent chills down my spine! that shouldn't even be possible!

TAKE A ******* BOW SON!

Same with me, Even though I hate United.

Since when could Ogre's do overhead kicks? oO)

Oh.

Care to check who passed the ball to Rooney for his goal just now?

He means from a decent shooting distance.
You can't shoot from the touchline.

btw, from what I've seen Wright-Phillips has been good today.

Hart didin't even try...it was so stunning that he didin't even want to try to ruin the goal.

Back