• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 217
  • Views Views 11K

What will the result be

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this'll end in a Spurs win, or a draw. I don't really mind as long as it's one of the two.

United 1 - 2 Spurs!

It was the one where BAE gave away a stupid penalty, and you concieded another penalty.

I think you watched it round mine..?

Ohh yeahh, stupid BAE. Enough about last years game...

I'll say it again, 2-1 Spurs.

I believe that we can win so I'll leave it at that.

Of course you will. I looked up the definition of biased and saw your name in the dictionary.

Best chance for Spurs to beat United in a number of years and I think they will do it this weekend.

Spurs to take an early lead only to be pegged back immediately by United. Spurs to get a second right before half time, then to add a couple more in the second half subject to an impressive display of counter attacking football. Van Der Vaart and Gareth Bale to be the star men, with Gomes also saving Spurs a few times.

Manchester United 1 - 4 Spurs

Fletcher

Van Der Vaart x2
Bale
Crouch

if neville plays we are going to be undone. this was a game for the valencia/O'shea combo really
Very harsh on neville there. he was brilliant at dealing with bellamy and johnson in the manchester derby last season.

Im going 2-1 utd, cant see them losing at home.

Very harsh on neville there. he was brilliant at dealing with bellamy and johnson in the manchester derby last season.

Im going 2-1 utd, cant see them losing at home.
he has lost a significant amount of game pace recently, whether its lack of playing time, or him losing it im not sure, i fear its the latter. But right now bale would destroy imo, look what matty ethrington did to him, and hes the kind of player neville could see off in a heartbeat

he has lost a significant amount of game pace recently, whether its lack of playing time, or him losing it im not sure, i fear its the latter. But right now bale would destroy imo, look what matty ethrington did to him, and hes the kind of player neville could see off in a heartbeat
To be fair, he didnt have pace against bellamy, he just gave him nothing to run at, if he does the same to Bale, then it will be fine. Id personally be worrying about Rafael van der vaart, because he pwns.

To be fair, he didnt have pace against bellamy, he just gave him nothing to run at, if he does the same to Bale, then it will be fine. Id personally be worrying about Rafael van der vaart, because he pwns.
yeah but right now his positioning has been off, against bale its all about that. thats why matty was all over him.little less worried about VDV, suspect park or fletcher will be dedicated against him depending on his runs, and they are hard players to shake off

Spurs to win, Bale to score, Rooney to brake his legs.:wub:

break*

Rooney is in Dubai injured. Don't think it'll happen somehow.

Yeah, maybe he'll slip on a lilo in Dubai?

I'm gonna go for a 2-0 to United.

United easy win, Spurs maybe score 1/2 with VDV but there is now way they will beat united at home, even if there form is quite shocking this season

the ref will obviously be howard webb

So? He is the best ref dont know what was your point.

I think we will play Rafael as RB, last season he had Ribery in his pocket till that stupid sending off, Before that season Robinho, last season he did very well against Ronaldinho too. I want him to play.

I'm more worried about Lennon Vs Bale. For some strange reason Evra loses the battle against Lennon, hope he does well this time.

the ref will obviously be howard webb

I think it is Clattenburg. Webb has not really been on Spurs side when we have played at OT but then again most home teams get a slight advantage with refs.

It has not helped we have had the upper hand on a few occasions at half time and completely bottled the second half and come away with nothing either.

Can only see this going ending in a United win if we play like we have away from home.

Manchester United 1:1 Tottenham

going to be a good open game, but we are not in the best of form at the moment (barring our Carling Cup game)
Vidic and Huddlestone will be the scorers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back