Manchester United vs Valencia - [7/12/2010 - 19:45]

Man U's first team are on a good run of form and being at home and having Rooney back fitter and more determined than every can't be bad. I'm gonna say 2-0 too ;)

hoping to break a record tonight :), think it will be an end to end game with man utd winning 2-0 with nani getting both goals

Man Utd 3 - 0 Valencia
Rooney, Rooney, Nani.

I hope we put the Rooney, Berba, Ando, Nani, Park team back into action and really take Valencia on and play with some real attacking movement, I want to get the Carling Cup game out of my head and for my favourite team to prove to me that the 7-1 demolition of blackburn wasn't just a one off.

This will be 150 times in a row Fergie has changed his team in a row? Suprised by that.

Anyway, 2-1 Man U Win.

Mm, should be an interesting game, Valencia against us were far superior going forward, but were ridiculously **** at the back. Opposite for united,solid at the back but relatively blunt going forward, gonna go for a 2-2 tonight, both teams are capable of winning though.

Anyone going to point me in the right direction here, who is Amos, and why isn't Kusczaszk starting?

Anyone going to point me in the right direction here, who is Amos, and why isn't Kusczaszk starting?
our 3rd keeper, fairly talented too

Our young English 3rd choice keeper.. He was terrible in preseason friendlies + against Wolves.. god i'm nervous now.

Our young English 3rd choice keeper.. He was terrible in preseason friendlies + against Wolves.. god i'm nervous now.
im not too worried we have put a very strong side in front of him. i expect rio and vidic will give him a lot of chat

im not too worried we have put a very strong side in front of him. i expect rio and vidic will give him a lot of chat

Yeah Rio is great at doing that. I may be over-reacting but against Seattle and Wolves he really didn't look too good, perhaps he'll prove me wrong tonight. I really hope he does as I always want to see a young footballer prove their worth.

Manchester United Line Up for those who haven't seen it..

Amos
Rafael Ferdinand Vidic Fabio
Park Anderson Carrick Nani
Rooney Berbatov​

Can I ask what the referee was using for the " Coin Toss " You clearly heard asking Vidic to pick a colour which he picked red 'True Devil haha' But seriously what was he using and why wasn't he using a coin like any normal person..

Can I ask what the referee was using for the " Coin Toss " You clearly heard asking Vidic to pick a colour which he picked red 'True Devil haha' But seriously what was he using and why wasn't he using a coin like any normal person..

Maybe he didn't have a coin? Not sure tbh I didn't see it.

Maybe he didn't have a coin? Not sure tbh I didn't see it.

I was just wondering what is was he was using lol, It should you clearly him talking askign if it was ok to speak in English, and then he was explaining then he got Vidic to pick the colour which he picked red good old nemanja XD

and usually Vipstand.net is quite good what I usually use.

We're looking very sloppy. Not looking good at the moment.