Manchester United vs Valencia - [7/12/2010 - 19:45]

what a shot by rooney, hit the cross bar and nani narrowly missed the follow up

great effort by Wazza, Nani's crossing has been woeful so far today.

So close Rooney, M.Carrick my most hated United player ever how he has got away with playing in are team so long I never know.

Nani's in one of those moods tonight where he'll do everything poorly, and then the one thing he does right, will lead to an important goal.

He's so inconsistent.

Nani's in one of those moods tonight where he'll do everything poorly, and then the one thing he does right, will lead to an important goal.

He's so inconsistent.

Most likely go on a mazey run then score a cracker of a goal XD heres hoping anyway lol.

What do you mean, we are going to win the most EPL's this year thats classed as a record no ? :p

This is the champions league not the PL.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

He's so inconsistent.

Yup, thats why i think Valencia is a better player then him.

He was just trying to make people laugh a bit rather than trying to wind up people, his comment should probably be more respected than "yes no record" when it hasn't got any real gain for chelsea..

Never said it was you also never stated anything about the records just being in the CL, was a joke anyway suggesting we were going to win the league.

I agree with you that Valencia is better, I've never been a fan of Nani I prefer Antonio.

Man Utd is gonna win

No offence mate but could you sort of come up with something constructive to say ? Rather than some one liners...

1 Minute added on for United to try grab that Equaliser