Manchester Utd after Scholes, Neville & Giggs - Your view

Can't replace them, only get other players to add to the squad.

They are likely to just alter the system slightly, like they did when Ronaldo left or Beckham left... You cant replace the irreplaceable

Tbh they have done without Neville for the past couple of years. Giggs you can't replace :)

Would be more worried about losing Van Der Saar at the end of the season as there aint a lot of world class keepers out there

United will struggle for a bit, and that is quite inevitable, but over a few seasons, they will become sturdier, and hopefully better youngsters will come in and take their places. All three of them will probably be replaced by the current outliers of the Manchester United squad, or youth.

Anderson, Rafael, Fabio, Nani and Obertan would favour SAF in replacing them. He seems very confident in that.

You cant replace them but you can bring in players like them who will be worse. Bale could take Giggs place and someone like Henderson or Modric could take Scholes place. This is also whether Utd even have any money to spend. One thing is sure, Utd will be worse off without these two.

I think Rafael has shown us this season that he will be more than capable of being the next right back for Man Utd, and I think that Tom Cleverley could become a good midfielder for us. But we have enough youth coming up for us to have a great team once Giggs and Scholes leave the team

You cant replace them but you can bring in players like them who will be worse. Bale could take Giggs place and someone like Henderson or Modric could take Scholes place. This is also whether Utd even have any money to spend. One thing is sure, Utd will be worse off without these two.

Wouldn't really say "worst". You could get extremely talented players in for them, but they'd play "differently". Depends who we get really.

Cant replace them and we haven't replace any of our Legends. We have moved on.

But i can understand what the OP meant. I have big expectations on our youth.

Ravel Morrison is gonna be a star if he can sort out his **** attitude. The games i have watched, he was way way good for his age. Played as CM in some what free role, he can dribble, has a nice eye for killer pass and boy he can shoot from distance. He makes everything looks so simple and it comes so natural to him. I'm not exaggerating it, i have watched him many times an just cant wait to see him in first team. Technically he is superb.

Matt James- U 19 captain, box to box player and got good eye for pass and beast of a shot.

Cleverley is alos up there who will fight for first team place.

TBH, when Valencia is back we play Nani as Left winger so that means Giggs place is covered.
Anderson if he can realize his potential, he can be the heir for Scholes.

Neville- Rafael nuff said..

This is the wrong question to ask. The real quesation is what happens to United after Fergie?

Replacement for Scholes- Hamsik.
Replacement for Giggs- Alexis Sanchez.

Wouldn't really say "worst". You could get extremely talented players in for them, but they'd play "differently". Depends who we get really.

Utd would be worse of without their knowhow and expirence in the dressing room without a dout.

This is the wrong question to ask. The real quesation is what happens to United after Fergie?

Fergie is immortal and like Giggs he will stay forever (H)
Sadly cant think of United without Fergie in the dugout.

replacement for neville - rafael
replacement for scholes- charlie adam
replacement for giggs-tom cleverley

Utd would be worse of without their knowhow and expirence in the dressing room without a dout.

They still can play the role in dressing room. By the time they retire, hope they have Cantonaesque influence on the young players.

completely depends on what view the board take. Someone like Jose is short term, not my kind of idea at all, there is a definitely going to be a fallow period for us, and i'd like someone like Rangnick there, someone with a long term goal in shaping the club

After the succes of all these threads I'm considering a "FM-Base after all the annoying noobs" thread.

WILL BE GREAT SUCCESS!

Im a United Fan, Scholes really is irreplaceable. I dont worry too much about Giggs tbh hes a great player no doubt but in recent years he's become an Attacking Midfielder not the world class winger he once was. Theres plenty of players id like to see come into Manchester to replace them mainly Hamsik and Gourcuff and really hope we get rid of Carrick cos he really is shocking nowadays. On the wings i think we're okay, Obertan and Cleverley (who will be in the England squad by the next WC) supporting Nani and Valencia also as somebodys mentioned Ravel Morrison is really a talent although hes getting abit big for his boots apparently but we'll see. I think anybody with knowledge about football can tell Rafael has all the ingredients to be a world class RB..

completely depends on what view the board take. Someone like Jose is short term, not my kind of idea at all, there is a definitely going to be a fallow period for us, and i'd like someone like Rangnick there, someone with a long term goal in shaping the club

Yeah, someone who can blood in youngsters rather than always spend on big names. I would love to see Pep here. Yes he had great team at Barca but the way he handles youngsters is amazing and would love to see what he can do with our talented group.