Manchester UTD relegated.....Premier Manager 97

drezzy86

Reaction score
Years ago, i was playing Premier manager where Man Utd were relegated from the Premier league.

This is my Questions, in Football Manager 2011, have you ever seen a big team Relegated? Or for that matter, any Footy Manager game you have played?

Yep. in 2028/2029 Arsenal and spurs went down. i was like...na way oO) lol

how have u managed to get that far without a crash dump??

used to get quite a few before gettin the patches installed, and don't use add-ons, delete settings folder, and just to be absolutely safe........regular saving ;)
better to be safe than raging

In my current game Chelsea have been struggling. 1st season they came 5th, 2nd season they came 7th, 3rd season they finished 15th and right now in my 4th season they are hovering above the relegation zone. Although it's very tight so they may not get relegated yet.

Everyone's posting Premiership stuff on here but on my save Valencia are right at the bottom of the Spanish Adelante. They got relegated on the first season, got promoted, then relegated and have declined drastically ever since, I'm in 2017/18 now. Can't find a reason for it and reading stories on here they're a top team still on some people's saves.

In the Premiership on that same save Chelsea are stuggling about 10th/11th and Man City are also in decline. After winning the league two years running with Clarence Seedorf in charge he was sacked in his third season after about twelve games when they were about 15th! They're now hanging around mid-table but still splashing plenty of cash on players.

Yea Valencia and Sevilla always struggle on my games
Only big Premiership one i've had is Villa getting relegated and Man City finish 2nd sack there manager then next season finish 16th 7 pts off relegation

Liverpool and Chelseas always seem to struggle 4-5 season but I've never seen them relegated.

Biggest team I've seen go down was Everton, Villa and Blackburn all in one season. Hull and Preston (it was the 5th season) all survived purley on Goal Difference.

Borussia Dortmund, oh i got to buy guys like Hummels and Sahin on the cheap :D

Yeah, I vultured over Valencia and stole Joaquin on the cheap. Though he was about 31 at the time, he was still decent and is now a coach.

I remember in the same seaason, valencia got relegated, and chelsea finished 17th only by 1 goal difference, and their players were alright aswell, needless to say the manager was Big Sam??

Big Sam was the England manager on mine ;) needless to say the year he left Bburn got relegated

On FM10 I saw Valencia get relegated in the first season, that was before they sold Villa, Silva etc.

On my game 1st season man city and Chelsea both failed to finish in top 5, ancelotti and Mancini got sacked, Mancini then went to Chelsea, redknapp to city and Alan shearer took over at spurs..now into November and chelsea are in bottom half with Mancini looking at getting sacked already haha

Not relevent.

Anyway, on my long term Dundee Utd save Rangers got relegated in about 2025 with Miguel Veloso as their manager.

It was cheap and cheeky plug for his thread.....Nice read though

Just playing the game now and i know this probably wont shock any one.

I'm Zilina, Story in the FM2010 story thread, and i've just beaten Senica 4-0, which has sent them down. Senica shouldn't be getting relegated....