Mancini unsure of Tevez stay..

Dzeko needed time to settle when he first arrived in Wolfsburg and the Bundesliga and he will need the same in City. Once he gets going, believe me, Tevez won't even be needed.

Carlos will stay. Mancini was saying what every manager says "who knows what the future holds?" Tevez' old mate Kia is a gobshite ***** who is banned from MCFC for causing trouble. He will do everything he can to cause City grief. On Sunday the Notts County fans were singing... "He wants to go home, He wants to go home, Carlos Tevez, He wants to go home"... Teves understood the chant, scored, then clearly pointed to his chest then pointed to the pitch 3 times as if to say "I'm going nowhere".

Besides who could afford to buy the best striker in football from the richest club in football? there isn't enough money in the world.

To those who think City are a one man team, Do you think the managers and players of the clubs you support would agree with you?... Somehow i doubt it!

"Besides who could afford to buy the best striker in football"

I really hope you don't mean Tevez?

He will leave, he's said he misses his daughter and to be honest it's family over football..

He's said on numerous occasions that he misses his daughters so a move to Argentina is the only real option that I see. He won't leave city for Spain or Italy as they could never match his wages, yet he'd take a wage cut to go back home

His children are in England with him. He brings his kids onto the pitch before every home game.

Think people are making something out of nothing

"Besides who could afford to buy the best striker in football"

I really hope you don't mean Tevez?

Tell me another striker on the planet with a goalscoring record on 50 goals in 69 aps with the same increadible workrate, skill and class on the ball who playing at the same high level Tevez is???

How can you NOT think he is the best?

His children are in England with him. He brings his kids onto the pitch before every home game.

This is a quote from city's official magazine from an interview conducted around the start of december. I'm not sure if the situation has changed but it seems his daughters were living in Argentina at the time

“I miss my family, just like anyone would when they are not around,” he said. “But I am happy here in Manchester and I feel good in myself.”
“As for the subject of retiring, I did mention it in an interview, saying it had crossed my mind. But it is something I don’t see happening for a long time to come.
“It is not easy for me living abroad while my little girls are in Buenos Aires. But it is something you have to deal with.”

Think people are making something out of nothing

These BS stories will always be around mate. The one and only reson Carlos wns ****** off last year was a combination of his wife taking his kids away (now resolved) and on the pitch he was promised a strike partner last summer but he was being played alone up front. He didn't care if it was Santa Cruz, Adebayor or Jo. He just wanted a strike partner to releave the pressure on him. He was reassured by Mancini and our chairman that a deal for Edin Dzeko was already tied u. He is very happy at City right now but these stories will always be around... Just ignore them mate.

Tell me another striker on the planet with a goalscoring record on 50 goals in 69 aps with the same increadible workrate, skill and class on the ball who playing at the same high level Tevez is???

C.Ronalo as a strker.

Leo Messi - 250(apps) 168(goals) 69(assists)

Fernando Torres - 394(apps) 172(goals)

Here are two striker I think are better then Tevez, and I'm sure other people will agree. If you do the numbers Tevez's 50 goals in 69 apps may seem better to some people. And some of you won't see Leo as a striker but I do.

All this is my opinion, and I don't think Tevez is the best, I'd say top 5 in the EPL and maybe top 10 in the world.

Carlos will stay. Mancini was saying what every manager says "who knows what the future holds?" Tevez' old mate Kia is a gobshite ***** who is banned from MCFC for causing trouble. He will do everything he can to cause City grief. On Sunday the Notts County fans were singing... "He wants to go home, He wants to go home, Carlos Tevez, He wants to go home"... Teves understood the chant, scored, then clearly pointed to his chest then pointed to the pitch 3 times as if to say "I'm going nowhere".

Besides who could afford to buy the best striker in football from the richest club in football? there isn't enough money in the world.

To those who think City are a one man team, Do you think the managers and players of the clubs you support would agree with you?... Somehow i doubt it!

You are one thing wrong. City is not the richest club in the world. It is Real Madrid. It always was and it will always be. Madrid is club of the Spanish Royal family and Spain itself. There is no man in the world who can spare more then they do.

Btw Tevez is amoung the best but not the best. Etto is better, Drogba, Villa etc

who is or isnt better than tevez doesnt matter, whether he will go or not does. and given his track record at clubs, its not a bad shout to say he will leave in the summer, especially if city dont make CL

This is a quote from city's official magazine from an interview conducted around the start of december. I'm not sure if the situation has changed but it seems his daughters were living in Argentina at the time

Yeah i read that interview mate. To be honest his situation with his children wasn't nice but i didn't really feel sorry for him. He cheated on his wife with some ***** and his wife found out and buggered off back to Argentina with the kids.

However that has been sorted now and i believe his Mrs is back living in England, at least that's what i hear. What i do know however is his kids are here with him now. Like i say he brings them onto the pitch with him now before home games. I guess he just wants them with him 24/7 now... TBH i don't blame him.

Tevez and Villa both have a scoring record of a goal every 1.4 games for their current club, but Villa has a far better International record. Tevez is right up there as one of the best at the moment though imo

Would be a huge loss for City but they would probably be able to replace them with all their money. IMO he will be one of those players who retire early, I see him moving back to Boca Juniors to retire.

Tevez is my favourite Premier League player simply because of his work rate and determination :)

who is or isnt better than tevez doesnt matter, whether he will go or not does. and given his track record at clubs, its not a bad shout to say he will leave in the summer, especially if city dont make CL

You are wrong. He doesn't play football for fame, he plays for money. He is not interested in playing CL, if he was he wouldn't have wanted to go home in Argentina.

Hes goals to game ratio is outstanding, but i think Tevez gets overlooked by alot of people because he isnt at one of the worlds greatest clubs i.e Barca Madrid Milan Crawley etc, yes he has nothing to prove but to be the best you have to play with the best, therefore a move to Boca/Argentina could be a wrong turn for him?

You are wrong. He doesn't play football for fame, he plays for money. He is not interested in playing CL, if he was he wouldn't have wanted to go home in Argentina.
he plays for it all. but he is falling out of love with the game becuase of his family