Mancini unsure of Tevez stay..

Leo Messi - 250(apps) 168(goals) 69(assists)

Fernando Torres - 394(apps) 172(goals)

Here are two striker I think are better then Tevez, and I'm sure other people will agree. If you do the numbers Tevez's 50 goals in 69 apps may seem better to some people. And some of you won't see Leo as a striker but I do.

All this is my opinion, and I don't think Tevez is the best, I'd say top 5 in the EPL and maybe top 10 in the world.

Fair enough. It's good to have differing opinions. I'm not sure i'd say Messi is a striker, He is so much more. I just think the whole package of Tevez is what makes him the best for me. Ofcourse i am bias too.

Torres is great yeah but he needs to sort himself out soon or he will lose a lot of his reputation.

I'm not sure where to look to find Carlos' entire career appearances and goals score (maybe you can find it for me?) but i wouldn't be suprised if it stacked up well with those two.

Fair enough. It's good to have differing opinions. I'm not sure i'd say Messi is a striker, He is so much more. I just think the whole package of Tevez is what makes him the best for me. Ofcourse i am bias too.

Torres is great yeah but he needs to sort himself out soon or he will lose a lot of his reputation.

I'm not sure where to look to find Carlos' entire career appearances and goals score (maybe you can find it for me?) but i wouldn't be suprised if it stacked up well with those two.
IIRC it doesnt come too close, had a look some time back mind. but there is no doubting his class as a player. Still believe he will go, based on his past history and his family issues

Tevez is not the best, but ATM I rate him higher than Torres.

You are wrong. He doesn't play football for fame, he plays for money. He is not interested in playing CL, if he was he wouldn't have wanted to go home in Argentina.

Do you think he'd make more money in Argentina? =/

IIRC it doesnt come too close, had a look some time back mind. but there is no doubting his class as a player. Still believe he will go, based on his past history and his family issues

As i daid Mike, The family issues appear to be behind him now, as do his onfield "lone striker" gripes. He is happy now but people will always need to sell papers. Last week i read David Silva was home sick too and was wanting a move. This was Silvas response:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...s/1409020_david_silva_salutes_manchester_life

I think Tevez will at least honour his contract but after that who knows.

You are wrong for Dzeko. Believe me it's just a matter of time when he starts firing goals.
Just look at his statistic in Wolfsburg. He was the man who won their tittle 2 or 3 years ago I am not sure which exactly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edin_Džeko

What? The ****? Where did I say Dzeko would be bad?

I reckon Tevez will go to Corinthians or somewhere for a year, then decided he's not so homesick after all and sign for the likes of Real. Or, as another guess, possibly Barca? Younger than Villa, but can also play across a three, clinical and very hard-working to suit their ethos. Just a thought...

I reckon Tevez will go to Corinthians or somewhere for a year, then decided he's not so homesick after all and sign for the likes of Real. Or, as another guess, possibly Barca? Younger than Villa, but can also play across a three, clinical and very hard-working to suit their ethos. Just a thought...
As long as Kia is his agent, City are going to have issues, the man is a cancer

Hes one of the top 5 strikers in the world. Hope he doesnt go.

In Argentina, the press are speculating with a move to Barça already. Apparently they've shown interest in the last week, although knowing how ****** press is down here it can always be a big load of bullcrap.

please go back in argentina you low life piece of ****.
Tho he is one **** of a player :mad:

Kia Joorabchin after yet more money, but then again if young Carlos wasn't also a money grabber, Kia wouldn't be his agent. Both are as bad as each other.

Why anyone thinks Tevez is a low life is beyond me. He works dam hard on the pitch to score goals, and create goals for the team (like Kuyt).

As long as Kia is his agent, City are going to have issues, the man is a cancer

Indeed Mike, The mans a retch.

I reckon Tevez will go to Corinthians or somewhere for a year, then decided he's not so homesick after all and sign for the likes of Real. Or, as another guess, possibly Barca? Younger than Villa, but can also play across a three, clinical and very hard-working to suit their ethos. Just a thought... 29 Minutes Ago 05:12 AM

The only way Tevez will go anywhere is if he decides not to renue his contract in a couple of seasons. Otherwise there isn't enough money in the world to prize him from City.

You can see them on Wikipedia, wiki is normally right even my Cell Biology professor grudgingly admits that wiki has good and correct information just don't list as a reference.

320apps 148goals - Carlos Tevez
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_T%C3%A9vez

Kia Joorabchin after yet more money, but then again if young Carlos wasn't also a money grabber, Kia wouldn't be his agent. Both are as bad as each other.

I don't think Carlos is a money grabber, tbh. However, he is too easy to manipulate, and Joorabchian is too good at manipulating as well.

You can see them on Wikipedia, wiki is normally right even my Cell Biology professor grudgingly admits that wiki has good and correct information just don't list as a reference.

320apps 148goals - Carlos Tevez
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Tévez

Thanks mate. But i disagree about Wiki. It is only reliable on very specific, limited things. For instance it Says Tevez has made 58 Apps for City scoring 41 times but he has actualy played 69 scoring 50.

Wikis problem is that a lot of its stuff is open to editing by the public making most of it unreliable.

Thanks mate. But i disagree about Wiki. It is only reliable on very specific, limited things. For instance it Says Tevez has made 58 Apps for City scoring 41 times but he has actualy played 69 scoring 50.

Wikis problem is that a lot of its stuff is open to editing by the public making most of it unreliable.

On your right it shows only league appearences. At the bottom are full appearences/goals.