Mancini unsure of Tevez stay..

Thanks mate. But i disagree about Wiki. It is only reliable on very specific, limited things. For instance it Says Tevez has made 58 Apps for City scoring 41 times but he has actualy played 69 scoring 50.

Wikis problem is that a lot of its stuff is open to editing by the public making most of it unreliable.

What the guy above me said look in the last column for total apps the one you was looking at was only league stats.

70 apps 50goals - for this season so far

What the guy above me said look in the last column for total apps the one you was looking at was only league stats.

70 apps 50goals - for this season so far

Aaahh i see, thanks guys. But still i stand by my point of it being too open. A lot of info there can be edited freely so i just can't agree it is a reliable source.

I don't think he's coming back to boca right now, what would he do after a few years? I think Real Madrid

Dunno why everyone is saying Madrid. It's not like they have an opening for number one striker. Higuain is a better striker than Tevez to many (and indeed the Argentina management. Don't lynch me for saying he is) and Tevez won't settle for the bench. Also, Higuain's younger and the fans love him.

Dunno why everyone is saying Madrid. It's not like they have an opening for number one striker. Higuain is a better striker than Tevez to many (and indeed the Argentina management. Don't lynch me for saying he is) and Tevez won't settle for the bench. Also, Higuain's younger and the fans love him.

Certainly wouldn't challange you for having that opinion mate. Higuains record and performances speek for themselves. He's a very exciting young player. I think Tevez is every bit as good and probably a bit better with the ball at his feet too.

Ofcourse i will admit to being quite a bit bias though ;)

Certainly wouldn't challange you for having that opinion mate. Higuains record and performances speek for themselves. He's a very exciting young player. I think Tevez is every bit as good and probably a bit better with the ball at his feet too.

Ofcourse i will admit to being quite a bit bias though ;)

Different types of player as well, of course. Higuain's the lethal, predatory type, superb off the ball movement and good composure. Tevez is more of a team player and is more tactically flexible, as well as a harder worker.

Still, yeah. I reckon Tevez would fit in better at Barca than Madrid in a year or two, when Villa is stepping down off the peak of his career and Tevez is hitting his.

Ok, im harsh, but i really dont like him. Im biased i admit. Still, he is money grabing b****.imo
Haters gonna hate.

you cant be serious, right ? why would I hate him ? Gimme reason to hate him please ?

did I ever say "i hate tevez" ?
You tell me...

you assumed that I hate tevez. Why ? Theres a difference between hate and dislike ;)
with your "haters gonna hate" thing, you are suggesting that im jealous on man city and their money. Guess again oO)
I can say exactly the same thing. First about Ryan Giggs. He wasnt good enough for man city. Laugh.
second
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_United_F.C.#Honours
and third
HATERS GONNA HATE

So you call every person you dislike "Low life pieces of ****" and "money grabbing *******"? I guess you must see the dentist pretty often, then. And I'm not sure about the rest of your post, tbh...

So you call every person you dislike "Low life pieces of ****" and "money grabbing *******"? I guess you must see the dentist pretty often, then. And I'm not sure about the rest of your post, tbh...

Ok, im harsh, but i really dont like him. Im biased i admit.
Meh, Im not going to repeat myself any more. If you cannot accept I that I admit I made a mistake, your problem ;) . But Tevez joined city only for money. Now please, can we drop this issue ?