Dunno if the forum is bugged or my PC but I tried to quote Cez and instead only that part came out and in a way that it looks like its me speaking! Sorry, I reported this to the mods we ll see what happens (if anything) but as it is now I can barely use it!

did you mean 'alright'? meaning you're Juve/Milan fan? ;)

I'm a fan of the proper Milan yeah ;) (117th birthday for the club too actually haha)

Dunno if the forum is bugged or my PC but I tried to quote Cez and instead only that part came out and in a way that it looks like its me speaking! Sorry, I reported this to the mods we ll see what happens (if anything) but as it is now I can barely use it!

Yeah I quoted your quote that made it look like you were an Inter fan, now it's showing that I quoted Cez haha

I'm a fan of the proper Milan yeah ;) (117th birthday for the club too actually haha)

Yeah I quoted your quote that made it look like you were an Inter fan, now it's showing that I quoted Cez haha

well Im not italian so I guess it makes sense Im an Inter fan :)

btw guys does your 'reply' window also not letting you type in spaces between words unless you delete/cut out the quote and then type the message?

and please try n reply to the questions i've asked earlier :)

well Im not italian so I guess it makes sense Im an Inter fan :)

btw guys does your 'reply' window also not letting you type in spaces between words unless you delete/cut out the quote and then type the message?

and please try n reply to the questions i've asked earlier :)

I'm English, same as the founders of AC ;) haha

Not sure what your question meant mate? All I know is the quote system is having a bad day today!

I'm English, same as the founders of AC ;) haha

Not sure what your question meant mate? All I know is the quote system is having a bad day today!

used to live in england for 9 years but moved back to poland 3 yrs ago ish, plymouth and leicester ;)

here are the 'questions'

How do you counter the team that's countering you?

Lets say im playing Juventus and Roma away, using a possession based wide 433 with full backs overlapping

Juve often plays 4312 when they need goals they switch to 433 narrow or 4312 offensive, and thats whey they often pushed me back and score goals

so I'm guessing the key to beat them would be exploiting the wide areas having IFs draging their fullbacks to the middle while our fullbacks overlap them? and I never know if the enemy plays narrow, should I set my team to play norrow and exploit the wings or play wide and also if they have a dangerous front 2+1AM or 3 STs should I sit deep or have a higher line with offsides...

Roma on the other hand plays a possesion based wide 433 kind of like a tiki taka style with fast and creative wings and when they need to score they switch to offensive 4240 which is also when its really hard to counter them, because when I sit back they would just overrun me and eventually score, if i go offensive they would play long ball to front 4 and outplay me....

any advice guys?

Guys - the forum is broken down. Its not allowing me to quote among other things and that's why I haven't answered Cez's post (without quoting its not allowing me to scroll up and see Cez's post either!!!)

Hey manumad, i haven't played sjnce fm13 but i know you always give good advice. I want to do an olympique Marseilles save but i need to strengthen amc and aml, any recommendations?