Time to throw lighter fluid on the flames! Larentiu Branescu or this guy? ;)

It wil be interesting as i have him coming to my Man Utd save, looking to see how he is going to do against De Gea for the number 1 spot

Time to throw lighter fluid on the flames! Larentiu Branescu or this guy? ;)
get Ter Stegan to start right from the get go and get in Branescu (leave him at Juventus for about 2 years, Buffon normally tutors him and the determination goes to 20 along with other attribute increases) then sign him up :)

It wil be interesting as i have him coming to my Man Utd save, looking to see how he is going to do against De Gea for the number 1 spot
he is keeping De Gea out the team :) well I do rotate them alot! but he has conceded 1 goal in about 8 games! I think its more down to my tactic than anything else as he is only really called upon about once a game to make a decent save and the rest of the time its taking goal kicks ; )

he is a machine :)

I am going to sign him for Tottenham. That is when my game arrives. :S

I put in a 15million offer second season which they rejected, then a week later he signed a new contract with a 9.5million release clause so picked him up for 9.5 a week after i offered 15

Cheers for the info, i am using your might and magic at the minute and De Gea has been great and i hardly concede goals as it is and i also have Branescu as back up

I want to buy a GK for when Buffon retires and im looking at him and Wojciech Szczesny (coz hes polish too:) ). The stumbling block would be Arsenal's asking price of ~E30 mil, but just considering stats and potential
(which btw, both have set at -9)
who would you guys buy?

you have Laurentiu Branescu in youth team, he is very talented too and can reach world class level

He is amazing! He is actually my starting GK in my Tottenham team! I´m first with 3 goals conceeded in 6 matches!

Just signed him in the first season for AC Milan. Paid £1m up front and £15m in monthly installments over 3 years. Didn't have the cash to sign him up front but desperately wanted him to become the new No.1 for my aging AC Milan team

Stegen in 2015-2016, absolute beast, just look his stats in 2014-2015. World class goalkeeper in 23 yo trashing Neuer for Germany keeper post. Just give him time to perform as lil bit young plus adapting with your team's philosophy.

View attachment 207888View attachment 207887View attachment 207885View attachment 207886

*manage to get him in my 3rd season for 3.6M absolute bargain!just be patient as he's quite expansive to get at start of the game.

16mil at the start with Arsenal. Definitely worth it, but compared to you guys it's too much -.-

just remember, that was 2nd season hey :) he seems to sign a new contract with the £4m release clause, I would wait one season for him rather :)

His reflexes, one on one and positioning seems to be average. Does he concede a lot of goals on 'one-on-one' with opposition striker? I'm thinking to buy him for my qpr 2nd season.