March Challenge!

I didn't mean to come across like a **** but ye I was just confirming that Kris was wrong (as he did ask the question). Sheez

Ok, So I won a the league and im in quater finals of another russian cup (which is being held in 2nd season - bloomin strange), I got knocked out of the champs league and now im in UEFA cup knockout stages - which coincides with the beginning of the new russian season.

Im presuming that we only take into account how I did last season and also how do in the uefa cup that I qualified from last season (by being knocked out of champs league) and I do not count any cup/leagues wins for the 2nd season?

Can u just clarify Kris, cheers

Just keep playing untill your out of all the cups you started in that 1st season :)

wtf is with the break halfway thru the season? and why do european clubs keep coming after my good players who won't sign new contracts grrr

Yea i hated that whole July **** but im almost done now. Winning league but i didnt make champions league :worried:

not yet. Either rar or zip them on here or get me on xfire sometime :D

ok just wanted to check cause i have had to format my pc so i have lost the screenshots i have already done.

Just send them on here i have not had any time for fm lately so i have not been on xfire

yes check jan challenge thread there all on there and dont post them rar or zip them. i won league but the 2nd season is starting an the cup isnt over yet.

I've just got through the 1st knockout stage of the Champions League i beat Man Utd 4-1 and 4-2 in groups now i got them in the qtr final....should get through to the semis :p

:eek: no-one has posted in the fm section for 5 days! crazy

av just won the league, but im still in a cup and will be in at least he uefa cup

Not long left now people :eek: hurry up and get your screenshots in.

I am not even finished yet!! Do they screenies have to be in tomorrow or 1st April??

1st of April will do, cos we have until 23.59 tomorrow night :D

I'm in to the Uefa cup final, ave got Spurs...

Will leave it Untill Monday so people can play it over the weekend.