March Challenge!

here's all two of my screenies, think everything that can get my points is on them both

lost in uefa cup final to spurs, gutted :mad:

good lad, cheers. keep em coming guys

i aint gonna be able to get mine in...becoz

1) am at home now and FM is on my other PC...
2)i havn't actually finished it...and am no wher near doing so .... :p...

after my gud start with l'pool i have stuttered.... :(

Unlucky, you have untill i can be arsed thinking of who to go Next month.

Lol im just really not in the mood for FM lately..so if i don't finish don't blame me. Blame my...erm....mind.

I'll think of someone if u want, it's not hard to pick a randomish team!!!

and nufc,you've said you won the rusian cup in 2006 but that was already there, we only played one russian cup which was for 2007. I think :p

what team are you doing this month? i'll have a go at it and tell me what i need to screenshot and do and that haha...i'll show u all how good i am ;) lol

Good idea andy, make it a good one just start a new thread when you think of one :D

Ok :D I'll give everyone a day or two to get their screenies of Cska to ya though first

Good lad, make it a good one because poeple on here moan like kids if it isnt the right club where as i will go anyone

i'll try an make it a good un cos im still gona be takin part...probably :p

i dont care what team it is because it gives you a wider perspective of the game.

i was waiting before picking a team cos i thought more people would post screenies of the cska game but so far only me and NUFC have done it so far I think. I'll post a new team up for April either later tonight or tomorrow and hopefully a few will take part

When he adds the new challenge i will add up the points.