Marlon King Converts to Islam and is now Abu Hamza

Will Marlon King change now that he has converted to Islam?

• yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • no

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
just read on a few sites that Marlon King has converted to islam in prison and is now known as Abu Hamz.

what do you guys think? will he be a better person and revive his career? or will he pic up old habits when he comes out of jail and get put back in?

just read on a few sites that Marlon King has converted to islam in prison and is now known as Abu Hamz.

what do you guys think? will he be a better person and revive his career? or will he pic up old habits when he comes out of jail and get put back in?

Isn't Abu Hamza the guy that resembles Captian Hook from Peter Pan?

Abu Hamza?

ABU-HAMZA-terroriste.jpg

He's not changed his name to Abu Hamster, he just said when he gets released from prison, he's going to be his RIGHT HAND MAN,..
Lol

Tbh, I think he was playing the 'How can I make people hate me more' game when he came up with this gem.

I feel sorry for the original guy.

Who'd want to be named after this ****.

That made me laugh, he's a **** idiot. Stay in prison, sir! (H)

Sorry if this offends anyone but the title made me LOL and ROTFL. I thought you were joking

Lol and to think King was once a fairly good player.

He shouldn't be able to play football again!

Like Lee Hughes shouldn't.

Its a privilege not just a job!

I should imagine when he comes out he will get stick from most fans.
They will probably come out with a song like 'who the f'in **** are you..' . . after his famous 'do you know who I am' to that woman.

I imagine he will find it hard to run around a football pitch after the rapings he must get in prison.

to be honest he did really well when watford got promoted and he was their best player by far!

Status
Not open for further replies.