Marlon King Converts to Islam and is now Abu Hamza

Will Marlon King change now that he has converted to Islam?

• yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • no

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should imagine when he comes out he will get stick from most fans.
They will probably come out with a song like 'who the f'in **** are you..' . . after his famous 'do you know who I am' to that woman.

Punches girls, in the eye
Got caught now he's doing time
They split his ring, on D-Wing
They're all bumming Marlon King

Punches girls, in the eye
Got caught now he's doing time
They split his ring, on D-Wing
They're all bumming Marlon King

haha just epic

did you think of that or find it because its awsome

Marlonnnn wherever you may be,

you'll still get bummed by a convicteee

it could be worse, you could be lee hughes

you could be hughes with your ginger pubes

(not my own work) XD

a leopard never changes its spots.

Last edited:
Haha had king in my dream team.... makes us laugh at work :p

Oh great, another Abu Hamza. 1 was bad enough...

Marlon king is a beast I don't think he deserves to play football any more I removed him from my FM and pro evolution games.

Why don’t you guys say anything about Joey Barton? The disgraced Newcastle player? Did he not get prison sentences? Chris Brown banged up Rihanna another example of hitting a girl how comes all the hype about him has gone? You have all said that he doesn’t deserve to play football again but why does Joey Barton deserve to play then? I guess I’m probably only one of the six people that said for him converting to Islam will change him. In Islam there are strict rules about *** and rape and all that. Christians and Catholics don’t give a **** about their religion they still rape girls and have *** before marriage
From the Bible: 1 Corinthians 6:18-20 & 1 Corinthians 7:1-2
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.”
"Fornication" means any unlawful sexual intercourse including adultery. In the Bible the Greek definition of the word "fornication" means to commit illicit sexual intercourse.
But no one can tell if the above quote is actually from God’s mouth because the Bible has been changed because the pope or whoever didn’t like it.
Marlon King/Abu Hamza should definitely come back to football and ignore all the idiots who boo him and if Chelsea do sign him it will show Chelsea’s willingness to revive a players career.

He's a ****** and not even that great at football. I'll boo his every touch if he ever plays against united.

Do you not hear fans boo and abuse Joey Barton whenever he plays for Newcastle? I think the only people that do cheer him are Newcastle fans and even then not all of them do.

He won't be accepted back in football, and the previous manager of Newcastle actually said that he should never play for Newcastle United ever again, but he was then sacked and Chris Houghton obviously doesn't mind what he's done. Joey Barton is a thug and doesn't deserve to be in football.

Marlon King is exactly the same as him. He's been convicted more than once for similar offences, and the fact that he said "Do you know who I am, I'm a millionaire!" makes it that much worse, as he obviously thought he was in the right by doing what he did. The one thing you can say about Barton is that he shows remorse in his actions (sort of) whereas King just expects to be let off because "He's a millionaire".

Chris Brown is a ****** too, and is hated in America and has been dropped from most of his sponsorships because of what happened.. but he's not English so nobody hear really gives a **** about him. We just listen to his music because, no matter how much of a ****** he is, he is a great musician.

I swear every celebrity that either rapes or assaults a woman turns to Islam and assumes they will be forgiven. You are still a God **** woman beater! Your religion does not change that.

Your career is over, I hope you get bummed by the big boys in prison. Marlon King, what a joke. I feel for Max having to share his last name, but on the other hand he has Ledley King who isn't a monster :D

Please dont bring barton into this, King is a woman beater, a complete **** in general and **** at football, he did it on more than one occasion, and Abu Hamza? i knew footballers were stupid, but i didnt take them for complete ignorant idiots!!

I swear every celebrity that either rapes or assaults a woman turns to Islam and assumes they will be forgiven. You are still a God **** woman beater! Your religion does not change that.

Your career is over, I hope you get bummed by the big boys in prison. Marlon King, what a joke. I feel for Max having to share his last name, but on the other hand he has Ledley King who isn't a monster :D

Haha really funny trying to prove somthing? Well its an epic fail! Islam is an actual religion and the fact is our god appreciates the fact that the people have opened their eyes and realised being catholic or christian isn't ever gonna help them in life and they will go to **** and that they decided to convert. Come on look at it this way most white christians never go to church on a sunday and only go for weddings. The black people go church every sunday. On the other hand Muslim's always go to mosque and follow god's teachings. Maybe you see some Muslim's going into gangs and that but the reason for that is the black people's "Grime" music which encourages bad things. :p:p:(:(:mad::mad::S

I bet the commentators can't wait to go ABBUUUUUU HAMZAAAAA whenever Golden boy Marlon takes a shot.

You know what how do you know that he actually converted to Islam? When people take Coke they go mad for a bit how do you know he didn't just say that he was a muslim after being high on drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.