Marlon King Converts to Islam and is now Abu Hamza

Will Marlon King change now that he has converted to Islam?

• yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • no

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well hes been in jail for about 6 months now so it should have worn off?

Don't even talk about the prospect of him playing football again, because we all know he won't.

If this is what floats his boat, let him do it. Just because he punched a girl in the eye doesn't mean he has to be questioned of everything he does..

Then again, why the fudge am I protecting Marlon King. XD

Haha really funny trying to prove somthing? Well its an epic fail! Islam is an actual religion and the fact is our god appreciates the fact that the people have opened their eyes and realised being catholic or christian isn't ever gonna help them in life and they will go to **** and that they decided to convert. Come on look at it this way most white christians never go to church on a sunday and only go for weddings. The black people go church every sunday. On the other hand Muslim's always go to mosque and follow god's teachings. Maybe you see some Muslim's going into gangs and that but the reason for that is the black people's "Grime" music which encourages bad things. :p:p:(:(:mad::mad::S

Mate that's pretty racist and is discriminatory against the Christian religion.

OK you guys just keep hating him but the only reason you all react like this is because of the stupid media's overreactions. But how comes the hype of John Terry has gone? It' because it will damage englan'ds world cup plans. That's worse raping a ex team mates ex and getting away with it. Proof of Catholics/Christians not following the Bible which was changed loads of times because they wanted to.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Mate that's pretty racist and is discriminatory against the Christian religion.

Well it's true i live next to a church and don't see anyone going to the church ever. Only the golden oldies once in a while. How am i being racist againts the christian religion i stated the black community go to church every sunday all the time. And it was brought up coz someone though it would be funny to say every celeb converts to muslim when they do something wrong. I dont see John Terry or Ashey Cole becoming Muslim that is discriminating against the Muslim Religion as well.

OK you guys just keep hating him but the only reason you all react like this is because of the stupid media's overreactions. But how comes the hype of John Terry has gone? It' because it will damage englan'ds world cup plans. That's worse raping a ex team mates ex and getting away with it. Proof of Catholics/Christians not following the Bible which was changed loads of times because they wanted to.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Well it's true i live next to a church and don't see anyone going to the church ever. Only the golden oldies once in a while. How am i being racist againts the christian religion i stated the black community go to church every sunday all the time. And it was brought up coz someone though it would be funny to say every celeb converts to muslim when they do something wrong. I dont see John Terry or Ashey Cole becoming Muslim that is discriminating against the Muslim Religion as well.

You can choose what religion you want to be, we don't all have to be Islam and go to Mosque. I am not of any religion and don't really believe in anything, I reckon the more Scientific side of things is most believable (sorry if this offends anyone). However the way you discriminated the Christian religion is not right. Any Christians have as much as a right to follow that religion than you have to follow Islam. Everyone has their own views.

Haha really funny trying to prove somthing? Well its an epic fail! Islam is an actual religion and the fact is our god appreciates the fact that the people have opened their eyes and realised being catholic or christian isn't ever gonna help them in life and they will go to **** and that they decided to convert. Come on look at it this way most white christians never go to church on a sunday and only go for weddings. The black people go church every sunday. On the other hand Muslim's always go to mosque and follow god's teachings. Maybe you see some Muslim's going into gangs and that but the reason for that is the black people's "Grime" music which encourages bad things. :p:p:(:(:mad::mad::S
Thats just stupid.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Terry did not rape wayne bridge's girlfriend.oO)

What point are you even trying to make? What andy said was not discriminating against islam.

There is a huge difference between Terry and King. Terry cheated with his best friends wife, sure it's pretty twattish but it's not illegal. Marlong King is a cokehead who punched a woman in the face, that is disgusting. Also I did not say every celebrity who does something turns to Islam, I said a lot of those who are rapists or assault women say it to try and get defending by the said religion.

You can defend King to you are blue in the face but think of it like this. If a guy beat up a girl you are close to or related to would you ever forgive them? You cannot expect him to ever be liked again, hence why there is so much hate for him, he is scum.

You are coming out with some pretty mental statements, I never said anything offensive to any religion, you are the one stereotyping every Christian in the world.

ok guys just get back on topic or ill close.
m eachother if you want to argue

ok guys just get back on topic or ill close.
m eachother if you want to argue

We are on topic.. Everything we have said has been relevant to Marlon King :S

If he wanted to be hated more than he has then he has certainly done the right thing. What an absolute **** to rename himself after someone who has preached about celebrating the bombings of London and 9/11. Hope he does get **** raped in prison.

Everyone rips joey barton still to this day!
EVERYone rips lee hughes even more
Jermaine pennant used to get it when he played for blues after his anklet.

NO player that has had a criminal conviction should play football again and have all that money a week, a fantastic lifestyle and a role models job!

You dont have to go to church to be a christian wise ***... you need to be "christened" ;)
just because you dont go to church does not mean your not a christian, it just means you chose not to go to church to "worship, pray or for a better word believe"

i was christened, i dont go to church on regular occasions because thats not what i want to do! Were not like other faiths that make it compulsory.

The John Terry situation was blown out of proportion, he never raped bridges girlfriend :S where have you been! XD

in summary...

everyone is allowed an opinion, but stop being a ****** do gooder!

King deserves every little bit of the S**T that he gets if he ever has the balls to return to football, if he ever plays against blues i will be leading the songs!

To be honest Gerrard could of gone to prison for the bar incident, his reputation saved him but I think everyone deserves a second chance.

To be honest Gerrard could of gone to prison for the bar incident, his reputation saved him but I think everyone deserves a second chance.

No, he was proved innocent. The video was even posted on the web and people could clearly see the man attacking him, he had to react, thusfore was proved innocent, it was nothing to do with his reputation.

An alleged wifebeater who turns to the religion with the worst view on women. No suprise there.

some where arguing about islam and being offensive to the religion...

So your saying that you can actually offend somebody who belives there is a god above the clouds? Thats just an insult and if anything clearly offensive to logical thinking and human kind as a whole.

To be honest, he probably thinks that Islam is the ******* Lion from 'The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe'.

So Marlon King became a Muslim? So what's the point? The important thing to think about is the following: does a religion affect one's character with the person willing to change his character (this means that there's no motivation of fear involved)? That we will see when King's out of jail.

Christians and Catholics don’t give a **** about their religion they still rape girls and have *** before marriage

Way to slag off people slagging Islam....before making outlandish statements about all Christians.

Genius.

Last edited:

Your bias towards your religion is outrageous. I know many Christians who go to mass not only on a Sunday but to several midweek masses.

Those same people also don't slap bombs on their backs and blow up innocent people....don't tarnish a whole religion because of the actions of some you might know, and I won't do the same. Ignorant idiot.

This thread has ****** me off a little and has strayed slightly off topic, so I'm closing.

Also getting sick of editing but everytime I read your posts the more and more racist they seem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.