Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990

Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 20.1.0 New Version

Naamloos.png

First match

good luck and have fun brother

If you are satisfied, I would appreciate a review

Im finding this tactic incredibly frustrating. Keep on dominating home games and entering the 80th min 0-0 or 1-0 up then lose, and away games i tend to beat all the good teams and lose to the ones fighting against relegation! I cannot get any consistency with this tactic, despite training it as my primary tactic and buying players to suit it. Would love some advice from anyone with same issues on how to alter tactic for more goals at home.
1575737328588.png1575737385645.png

Im finding this tactic incredibly frustrating. Keep on dominating home games and entering the 80th min 0-0 or 1-0 up then lose, and away games i tend to beat all the good teams and lose to the ones fighting against relegation! I cannot get any consistency with this tactic, despite training it as my primary tactic and buying players to suit it. Would love some advice from anyone with same issues on how to alter tactic for more goals at home.
View attachment 2025View attachment 2026

brother did you fulfill these criteria? if so show me a picture please.

- Find an assistant with good Attack attribute
- The IV please at least 1.88 big players
- you need good co assistance with attack points he does the training and OP
-good staff for defence training

the bottom teams are this critical results for a strong intensity.

brother did you fulfill these criteria? if so show me a picture please.

- Find an assistant with good Attack attribute
- The IV please at least 1.88 big players
- you need good co assistance with attack points he does the training and OP
-good staff for defence training

the bottom teams are this critical results for a strong intensity.

Player height is an issue but i have an attacking assistant manager, I am in charge of defensive coaching (rated 20).

Attachments

• 1575738491659.png
    1575738491659.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 547
  • 1575738505470.png
    1575738505470.png
    338.4 KB · Views: 310
  • 1575738541448.png
    1575738541448.png
    507 KB · Views: 316
  • 1575738697016.png
    1575738697016.png
    516.7 KB · Views: 569
Player height is an issue but i have an attacking assistant manager, I am in charge of defensive coaching (rated 20).

As a team who cannot compete financially with the bigger teams in the championship, im fairly limited with both coach and player choice, many of the taller players i went for in summer simply went to other teams who can pay 5-10k more per week than me

I restarted a game as Cardiff. Promoted in 2nd first season. 10th in Prem 2nd season and it looks like we might win the league in 2nd Prem season. This tactic is a beast with the right players.

20191207213027_1.jpg

As a team who cannot compete financially with the bigger teams in the championship, im fairly limited with both coach and player choice, many of the taller players i went for in summer simply went to other teams who can pay 5-10k more per week than me

Your results make me sad brother. I want it to work just as well with you. Maybe my new version will work better with you. If you want, i can upload a beta file

Last edited:
Your results make me sad brother. I want it to work just as well with you. Maybe my new version will work better with you. If you want, i can upload a beta file

can you please upload the beta version? wanna have a try to it

The so-called strong tactics are zero

there is a lot of work and time here. simply to call a zero without info or screens. is that the envy? then show me your tactic which is a one brother ..

If you have assistant with good attacking mentality would you say it's safe to let him to the Pre-game tactical preperation talks? I hate those still being in the game.
Also, opposition instructions and team talks?

I do team discussions as well as interviews.
OP & Training I let the assistant train with the corresponding values
Of course you can do it yourself. if you have the idea for

Nothing special. Simulation part

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 639
Switched to this part way through my 1860 Munich save's first season. Went from mid table to winning the 3. Liga by 9 points at the end.

Great tactic! Media 19/20!

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 449
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 486
It is a BETA version. No full version. They are currently being tested by me in full length ..

It looks very nice. I like it very much so far. I hope it goes on like this!

Good luck and have fun My brothers

Both versions are played and updated by me

For all the brothers who like it, please leave me a Like.

First match v3

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 435