Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990

Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 20.1.0 New Version

going to try this with my bayer Leverkusen save, at the moment I am not really doing well with tactics and just reached a point I am about to quit fm20

good luck with bayer 04 leverkusen any screens broher?

FM1.png
FM2.png
FM3.png

FM4.png

Nice tactics but too many draws (lots of situations but no goals). After the defeat from Napoli (1-3) I made a few cosmetic changes, the number of situations decreased but I started to score goals. At the moment the biggest problem is the poor play of central midfielders so I'm trying to change b2b midfielder to carillero.

Last edited:
interesting, thank you for the feedback. I'll take a closer look at how you changed it

I will change my system because there is a new version

one of the best tactics since the game released, probably the only one that makes the striker scored lots of goals. only thing is inconsistent when play against big teams. but overall is very good. keep up the good work.

this years fm, had me frustrated with the ME. not many tactics works well. this definitely one of the best

Still working after yesterday 20.2.0 patch ?

ok thanks, after your test, please, leave feedback

the tactics are very good despite the new version. I am already working very hard to better integrate the striker. the defense is very stable.

Now this is a Plug & Play beast.

Managing lower leagues in England, and I'm predicted 20th, bottom.
So far 14 games played 11 won, 2 draws and 1 loss, and only conceded 9 goals in 14 games.
I had to take off the "Get Stuck In" and most of the "Tackle Harder" instructions, as I don't like to play that way, and I get too many fouls/cards.
But still its surprisingly good defensively.

Will update at end of season with screenshots as well.
But defenitely a thumps up from here.

Yes, I think the striker is great. I recommend a strong poacher type player who can link too. It's all about the hold up play.

Now this is a Plug & Play beast.

Managing lower leagues in England, and I'm predicted 20th, bottom.
So far 14 games played 11 won, 2 draws and 1 loss, and only conceded 9 goals in 14 games.
I had to take off the "Get Stuck In" and most of the "Tackle Harder" instructions, as I don't like to play that way, and I get too many fouls/cards.
But still its surprisingly good defensively.

Will update at end of season with screenshots as well.
But defenitely a thumps up from here.

I switch between the original tactics and mine tweaked, my version works much better for me. ;)

Reckon moving a CB into the HB position would work well here?

I played a 2-2 against hellas verona on the last matchday and thus lost the championship ... with 93 points 19 GT place 2. Now is time for another challenge

Attachments

• 20191205222732_1.jpg
    20191205222732_1.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 311
Anyone upload the screenshot of the tactic with English positions. Example IF or PF or CB or WB etc. Thanks