Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990

Mass Attack Imperator by AD1990 20.1.0 New Version

Using the updated version with a new united save. Played 11 games with it, 8 wins 2 draws 1 loss. The 1 loss was by a Chelsea side that just outplayed us in every aspect so that was disappointing. Will give an update at the end of the season.

what you have in the photo, it's the right one!

Makes many friendlies. this version must be well-rehearsed.
fast full-back with good crosses.

stay calm and patient. it works very well !

have individual positions trained. let the forwards and wing players practice goal-shooting.

Last edited:
Works bad for me with Dortmund, in the League Place 7, Lose my First CL Game at Home vs Barcelona and a Lucky Draw vs Lyon.

-----------------Haaland---------------------
--Reus----------------------------Sancho--
----------Delaney--Witsel-----------------
-------------------Tonali-----------------------
Guerro-Akanji-Hummels-Hakimi
--------------------Bürki------------------------

Works bad for me with Dortmund, in the League Place 7, Lose my First CL Game at Home vs Barcelona and a Lucky Draw vs Lyon.

-----------------Haaland---------------------
--Reus----------------------------Sancho--
----------Delaney--Witsel-----------------
-------------------Tonali-----------------------
Guerro-Akanji-Hummels-Hakimi
--------------------Bürki------------------------

any screens brother?

nice tactic after update... 10game no lose.. play with AS monaco
(sorry for my broken english)

I usually do not usually post anything on forums, but I felt compelled to give my feedback on this tactic.

I tested a season with Celta de Vigo, finished in 6th, scheduled for 10th and tested half a season with the Wolves, finished in 5th planned for 7th. There's nothing spectacular but it was the first tactic that worked well for me this FM, the first that made me finish a season with good results, I think the results would improve with a stronger team, that's what I will test now.

Sorry my english.