crusho79

Reaction score
Yes, you`re right, this is a tweak of DEMOLISHER !

"I don`t intend to give a long speech about this tweak, in my opinion it`s a good one, maybe not the best in the world.. but worth a shot"

Tactic setup

View attachment 87678

Results:

Newcastle United first season - Champions & EFL Cup

View attachment 87676 View attachment 87675

Norwich FC first season - Champions

View attachment 87674

Arsenal - start of the season so far

View attachment 87673 View attachment 87672

Training:
Nothing special, the usual training that you do with all the tactics
Individual training all players : Shoot with power & develop weaker foot

Minimum of 8 friendly games before the season starts

NO O.I.

I don`t use Player Filters & don`t have any
:p

TACTIC DOWNLOAD

View attachment 87339

ENJOY
(If you`ll try this one, some feedback would be nice!)

Last edited:
Nice, looks a bit like smuggler, but always good to see a tradition 442 (kind of) - this year :)

I'll bang it into the rotation with one of my saves

Nice, looks a bit like smuggler, but always good to see a tradition 442 (kind of) - this year :)

I'll bang it into the rotation with one of my saves
It`s DEMOLISHER with minor tweaks, never played smuggler, didn`t even download it!

hey mate, the MR should be right footed and ML left footed?

It`s DEMOLISHER with minor tweaks, never played smuggler, didn`t even download it!

I tihnk smuggler had 2 dms (i forget) instead though.. i'll give this a bash through the week.. cheers Crusho :)

Nice one for these tactics guys just about to start a Leverkusen save and see what I can do

Wow! Playing this tactic with Man Utd and I have to say it's the most FM-fun I've had in a long time! Thanks for sharing!!

Tried tactic from OP and, my god, it's great. Got Leeds firing. Stuart Dallas on the wings and Roofe in SS role, unstoppable. Need fast SS, that's for sure, Doukara and Wood are doing decent but Roofe, who's faster than both of them, ****** brilliant.
For tough away games, switched to defensive mentality and added drop deeper. Hasn't lost for 3 months and counting...

Yeah for me it works amazing as well! Im so happy to finally found something with the wingers! Second season smashed Real Madrid 5:0 as a tottenham (just few transfers made) now im gonna look for new proper challenge :)

How do i do it I couldnt find it

kv91nrx.jpg