What training do you use? I have a lot of shoots, I conceed it little but I make many of draws.

What training do you use? I have a lot of shoots, I conceed it little but I make many of draws.

Depends on if you're favourites or not. For me personally, i use Attacking Movement against smaller teams and Defensive Positioning against harder teams. Been working really well for me and i haven't updated to the latest version. Still using the version that was uploaded at the start with a tweak.

Hello,

I woud modified to "tighter marking" in team instruction, but after click to "tighter marking" I can't save the modification. How to confirm??

Thkx,

It`s just v1 + tighter marking
Gave me the best results, so i`ll stick with that one.

Great tactic.

I changed it to a 424 (with AMR and AML)

rulYT0p.jpg

It's in the attachment if someone wants to try it out...

Striker

I have a preference for playing with 1 striker, even if the performance is a little below the original tactic without an attacker.

What is the best way to adapt 'Matador' to have 1 center forward?

Awaiting. Thank you!

I have a preference for playing with 1 striker, even if the performance is a little below the original tactic without an attacker.

Awaiting. Thank you!

See post #8

See post #8

I saw this tactic and found it interesting, but I asked why I would like to be sure that this is the best version of 'Matador' with 1 striker.

If this is it, I'll use it.

I saw this tactic and found it interesting, but I asked why I would like to be sure that this is the best version of 'Matador' with 1 striker.

If this is it, I'll use it.

I think thats the only 1 striker version so far.

Awaiting. Thank you!

Hey dude,

I use a version similar to the one in #8

View attachment 87048

Note: This is a tweak of the original tactic (first one that was uploaded) i haven't updated to the latest because results were very good

View attachment 87044

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3uuu...WEAK_068CAE38-FEAC-481B-867F-BA8B19F2B2CD.fmf

Last edited: