UPDATED THE OP WITH V2

Added :

Use Tighter Marking
Run at Defense
Mixed Crosses

How does it play with these changes?

What's different since v1? Is defense better?

Last edited:
Give this a go in the super cup final (its mostly fluid) - oh my... stats are bonkers should have had 10.

View attachment 1123387

Last edited:
Been testing quite a bit with v2 and with the original tactic+tighter marking. For me the second one (original with tighter marking) seems to be performing better than v2. This is not an extensive test, just sharing my experience so far...

Been testing quite a bit with v2 and with the original tactic+tighter marking. For me the second one (original with tighter marking) seems to be performing better than v2. This is not an extensive test, just sharing my experience so far...

I`ve seen this today after more testing, i`ll upload v1 + tighter marking & thinking about deleting v2.
No point in keeping v2 if v1 is better.

I`ve seen this today after more testing, i`ll upload v1 + tighter marking & thinking about deleting v2.
No point in keeping v2 if v1 is better.

I put this in to my Stockport save (2021 in Championship) at the start of the season and took 2 absolute hammerings. I will try V1 with tighter marking when I get home from work.

Hello,
thanks for perfect tactic.
Where can i found this please:
[FONT=&quot]Individual training all players : Shoot with power & develop weaker foot
[/FONT]
Thanks.

Hello,
thanks for perfect tactic.
Where can i found this please:
Individual training all players : Shoot with power & develop weaker foot
Thanks.

Player profile -> Training

First game with final version, 9-0 away win in FA cup....Might be something to this!

I've been using Cholo, which is very similar, so that would have helped with tactic familiarity.

tatic

What was changed m8 for final version

What is the best version of this tactic ? Can you make it available for me please
What is the best version of this tactic? Can you make it available for me please