After a long months using Demolisher v13, I tried to use 4-4-2 tweak vs. Liverpool, an amazing result: 6-0! :D After that, faced Porto and Sporting and just won by 1-0. Will continue using, than will share more results.

POSSIBLE IDEA:

I don't have so much free time, but I've an idea. Has anyone tried to make a tweak to 4-3-3-0? 2 BWM and 1 BtB or something like that.

Decent tactic, probably need a different approach when favourite at home due to the counter attack mentality?

Decent tactic, probably need a different approach when favourite at home due to the counter attack mentality?

I have no issues. I just switch to Attacking Movement when i feel its needed.

Having a ball with this one, like I did before with simeone el cholo (also a 4-4-2-0). I accept that all the 5-2-3-0 and 5-2-2-1 tactics around are more consistent, but on the field there's nothing so beautiful to watch as a good old 442, even if it's a strikerless one. Just a tip, don't be afraid to use strikers out of position in the SS role, as long as they have some speed. They will perform!

I must add that the version that is working best for me is the very first one (crusho removed it from the OP).
This one:View attachment 1123824
Great work, great fun.

Hey guys, just wanna say good luck & enjoy your FM saves.
Tonight i`m leaving for work again on cruise ships so there will not be any more updates on this tactic.

See ya on "FM 18" threads in 6 months.
Take care!
Peace & Love to Fm-Base Family (A)

Having a ball with this one, like I did before with simeone el cholo (also a 4-4-2-0). I accept that all the 5-2-3-0 and 5-2-2-1 tactics around are more consistent, but on the field there's nothing so beautiful to watch as a good old 442, even if it's a strikerless one. Just a tip, don't be afraid to use strikers out of position in the SS role, as long as they have some speed. They will perform!

Do you have a link to the "el cholo"-tac you've been using?

Someone will try to improve this tactic?

I see a lot of interessing things! :D

No need to improve it. For easy and home games use Malte722's tweak from top of page 5, for even, games when you're underdog and away games use original tactic from OP.
You're gonna need fast SS, you could retrain few strikers to play there. Get some decent wingers and you're going to beat everyone.

what roles can you recommend instead SS. maybe DLF?