Match Thread: Liverpool vs Arsenal [12:45]

That applies to some other teams too tbh. That spot is being handed around like a xmas gift at the moment. Still plenty of games though

I know, but I mean beating Arsenal today and winning our game in hand [I'm not sure when it is, isn't it against yous?] and suddenly we have a very, very good chance. But lose today.. I just can't see it, our "unbeaten" home form is just ridiculous.

Spearing nice tackle again...

Can't tell if sarcasm or not but if you're referring to the one on Rosicky that was high it looks as though it was a good challenge but his foot bounced off the ball which made it go high into his shin.

I've only seen one replay so I could be talking bollocks. But if it did bounce then the ref made the correct decision.

I know, but I mean beating Arsenal today and winning our game in hand [I'm not sure when it is, isn't it against yous?] and suddenly we have a very, very good chance. But lose today.. I just can't see it, our "unbeaten" home form is just ridiculous.

I think the game in hand is against us yeah. God knows when though-still don't know when it is. Look forward to it though-should be a belter.

should be 3-1 Liverpool.

Suarez's pen looked questionable, thought it was a dive myself, especially after the replay.

Can't tell if sarcasm or not but if you're referring to the one on Rosicky that was high it looks as though it was a good challenge but his foot bounced off the ball which made it go high into his shin.

I've only seen one replay so I could be talking bollocks. But if it did bounce then the ref made the correct decision.

I saw his studs quite high up on replay only.

should be 3-1 Liverpool.

Suarez's pen looked questionable, thought it was a dive myself, especially after the replay.

Typical United fan. ;) -Nah, I dunno, I personally think that camera angle was terrible, definitely wouldn't make a decision either way from it.

Agree it should be at least 3-1.. We've been unlucky, for want of a better word. Typical Liverpool. :p

Typical United fan. ;) -Nah, I dunno, I personally think that camera angle was terrible, definitely wouldn't make a decision either way from it.

Agree it should be at least 3-1.. We've been unlucky, for want of a better word. Typical Liverpool. :p

I'm looking at the refs angle, and i think he cant give it. You shouldnt give it if you're not sure.

But Liverpool have comfortably been the better side. Lol definitely typical Liverpool

he scores when he wants...

Shame your defense can't defend when they want. Defense is way too open, your midfield is non existent and in conclusion Arsenal are lucky to be still in the game.

Liverpool were very good and should have scored at least 3 goals. Ches is in superman mode that is keeping you in the game.

Our defence is only wide open because the midfield is non-existent. Yossi needs to come off for Ox as well, isn't doing anything and is failing to help Gibbs.

I think the game in hand is against us yeah. God knows when though-still don't know when it is. Look forward to it though-should be a belter.

Tuesday 13th March.

Now seen good replay of the penalty and it's a clear dive.

Seems Arteta took a really bad hit from Henderson. Diaby coming on.

Hope Mikels okay-sounds innocuous challenge. Hear he's out cold :S

"Mikel Arteta is reportedly suffering from severe concussion and is disorientated after that blow to the jaw. A bizarre collision but a nasty turn of events. Arsenal have settled the better since that long disruption, and are enjoying a decent spell." via the BBC

Definitely time to bring The Ox on, if he can get at the Liverpool defence then I feel Arsenal could win this 3 or 4 - 1

What's Wenger waiting for. Benayoun is complete waste of space there. Bring the OX in.

Seriously, Kelly? Seriously?... Jeez.