Match Thread: Liverpool vs Arsenal [12:45]

People who dont watch liverpool week in week out dont know really have a clue,

we play like this 90% of the time, we outplay most teams including the top teams

but we just cant finish and its costing us BIG TIME

I knew Carragher would be rusty coming into this game so was expecting him to be embarrassed a few times. Thankfully that never happened because Arsenal never seemed to attack. But for failing to even attempt to defend the two simple balls into the box he should be ashamed. Hopefully Coates will get a few games while Agger is out.

We really missed Johnson & Agger today, not for their defensive abilities but for their attacking play. Agger would of had a field day with all the space Arsenal were giving our back line.

One guy summed it up well, Liverpool couldn't finish, Arsenal couldn't defend. Difference was RVP.

Players arguing in the dressing room with Kenny.

Can only end well...

To be fair, both were in fault today.

Arsenal were lucky to win today. RVP had 2 chances. 2 goals. Liverpool should have scored about 3 or 4 more goals but as usual they missed that clinical finishing.

Arsenal were lucky to win today. RVP had 2 chances. 2 goals. Liverpool should have scored about 3 or 4 more goals but as usual they missed that clinical finishing.

but but but that only happens in fm!

Liverpool cant finish, but RVP can :p

[video=dailymotion;xp74m2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp74m2_liver21_videogames[/video]

Liverpool had a typical Arsenal match today, dominate and fail to take your chances.

RVP is just pure quality, all he needed was to remain fit for an extended period of time to show that he's the best striker in the league.

Arsenal have equalized out of the 'blue' and won the game in spectacular fashion, and with a volley out of the 'blue' :)

Tbh i thought Szczesny cheated a bit during the penalty by going off the line too early, but then i doubt it was a legit penalty in a first place.

I'm an Arsenal fan but I have to admit, the ref was poor. He made that bad penalty decision and gave lots of small decisions to Arsenal. It equals out I guess. But in reality a liverpool fan could say they deserved to lose after that Kelly miss and missed penalty.

Tbh i thought Szczesny cheated a bit during the penalty by going off the line too early, but then i doubt it was a legit penalty in a first place.

He always does it, it's a universal thing with goalkeepers because they know the referee would feel too awkward to put it back for another attempt multiple times.