Need a 16 team league, so which one of these leagues should the auction game be in?

• Belgium Pro League

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Greek Superleague

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Norwegian Tippeligaen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Primeira Liga

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Swedish Allsvenskan

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Wonderkids 1 - KingJames27 (15m)

Wonderkids - Niang (sbv 2m), Lewis Dunk (sbv 2m), Mateo Kovacic (sbv 2m), Jack Butland (sbv 2m), Perks (+10 potential ability)

Wonderkids 2 - Fuelledbypassion/ Ed123 (17m)

Wonderkids - Nick Powell (sbv 2m), Marco Verratti (sbv 2m), Carlos Fierro (sbv 2m), Paco Alcacer (sbv 2m), Perks (+10 current ability)

Wonderkids 3 - RiotAct (21m)

Wonderkids - Jano (sbv 2m), Labyad (sbv 2m), Luke Shaw (sbv 2m), Ademilson (sbv 2m), Manager (Villas-Boas)

Oldies 1 - DidierDrogba (11.5m)

Oldies - Ryan Giggs (sbv 2m), Morgan De Sanctis (sbv 2m), Raul (sbv 2m), Miroslav Klose (sbv 2m), Perks (+500 rep increase)

Oldies 2 - RiotAct (9m)

Oldies - Didier Drogba (sbv 2m), Frank Lampard (sbv 2m), Gilberto Silva (sbv 2m), Walter Samuel (sbv 2m), Stadium (Bramall Lane)

Oldies 3 - RiotAct (9m)

Oldies - Mickael Landreau (sbv 2m), Maxwell (sbv 2m), Jamie Carragher (sbv 2m), Jose Bosingwa (sbv 2m), Manager (Alex Ferguson)

What a waste of good money! :(
But at least I got 2 good managers!

Done the final chairman injection round. Will post the final round tomorrow - THE PLATINUM ROUND.

What's going to happen to the left over monies?

Also if you need a GK:

Helton
Adam Federici
Tomas Kosicky

Are for trade.

I am looking for LB/RB/LM/RM/ST

Thanks!

Last edited:
trade proposal for rio act
ryan giggs and miroslav klose for didier drogba and frank lampard

Platinum Pack Round - Final Round

Wonderkids

Prime Players

European Stars

Rest of the world

Legends reborn

Bid for any 3 packs. Considering this is the last round and I will prefer everyone to bid this round closes 13th August 2013, 4:00pm. Please post on the thread if you are not planning to bid. Also you can trade/ sell items to get more money for this round!​

Trading Player: Hansi24
Trading Player: KingJames27

Hansi24 Items: Eliseu (sbv 2m)
KingJames27 Items: Helton (sbv 0m)

Hansi24 will like this post to confirm.

The platinum round closes tomorrow 4:00pm so if you haven't made your bids hurry up!

1 hour left on final round just Wengerballs left to bid.

Platinum Pack Round
Wonderkids - Wengerballs (42m)

Wonderkids - David De Gea (sbv 6m), Jack Wilshere (sbv 6m), Varene (sbv 6m), Mario Goetze (sbv 6m), Iker Munian (sbv 6m)

Prime Players - sammyt (40m)

Prime players - Michael Owen (sbv 6m), David Beckham (sbv 6m), Roberto Carlos (sbv 6m), Totti (sbv 6m), Javier Zanetti (sbv 6m)

European stars - RiotAct (46m)

European Stars - Xavi (sbv 6m), Cristiano Ronaldo (sbv 6m), Nemanja Vidic (sbv 6m), Manual Neuer (sbv 6m), John Terry (sbv 6m)

Rest of the world - RiotAct (46m)

Rest of the world - Messi (sbv 6m), Neymar (sbv 6m), Thiago Silva (sbv 6m), Falcao (sbv 6m), Yaya Toure (sbv 6m)

Legends reborn - KingJames27 (65m)

Legends reborn - Peter Shilton (sbv 6m), Pele (sbv 6m), Beckenbauer (sbv 6m), Luis Figo (sbv 6m), Johann Cruyff (sbv 6m)

Legends reborn will be 16 years old, 110 CA and -10 PA. Prime players are players back at there prime best.

I am going to start editing it now which should take a few days, so while I'm doing this if you still need to trade you can do this. Remember the squad must be between 16 and 25 players.

With the leftover over money I will split it between the transfer (80%) and wage budget (20%). So they question is should I allow transfers in the first window??? Also RiotAct needs to clear his -10m debt otherwise there will be a point deductions (-5 points).

Some of you have certain perks which need to be assigned to players e.g. +3 finishing. So either pm me or post on this thread who they will be assigned to otherwise it will be random. Also sammyt pm your regen.

Finally some of you have multiple items e.g. clubs. So you can either sell these or if you still have more then one item I will pick the item of higher reputation. E.g. UKfootballscore has AB and Corinthians therefore I will pick Corinthians. If for any reason you prefer the lower rep item please post on the thread otherwise I will pick the one of highest rep.

Cheers guys any other questions let me know.

What a terrifying offensive side --> C. Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and Falcao!!

Also it would be nice if you could give a deadline when we are getting closer to the trading-stop!

What a terrifying offensive side --> C. Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and Falcao!!

Also it would be nice if you could give a deadline when we are getting closer to the trading-stop!

Deadline for trading Friday 16th August, 1:00pm

allow transfers , now im sad that i won that oldies bid , that costed me european stars