Lol at the Neville thing XD. Yeah manually set the long shots of players so they don't shoot from miles out and waste chances. Also try and get a good finisher.

i got giuseppe rossi who seams to be doing well. should be at 25m.

have to win the league as i have spent 70m lol

yes a lot of long shots will try to alter that.

And got daniele de rossi for my box to box mid

how do u set the oi for each game.
just lost 1-0 to city.

last update of the night.
getting hit and miss results.
but only winning by 1 goal if i win.

Last edited:
Yannis Tafer :p, before this match i had mixed results, and now winning with everton which have second place :d.

Using this in my Wigan save.(Somehow got the Colombia job despite having my experience set to sunday league footballer) With Colombia I score my goals first 20 mins, usually scoring 2. But with Wigan I tend to score late on. :)

i have only had success so far with west brom.

3-0
9-1
6-1
6-0
3-0

all against strong opposition :)

can i ask... who is the best right-back for a championship team usong this tactic?

Looking at it,I have to say that it is tempting to try it in my Birmingham save but I am not sure all of them have the attributes to match with it.It might flop.Great layout and you've obviously had success with it.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:40 PM ----------

Max,I have to say,I love this tactic to bits.You are amazing.
Keep up the fantastic work as I look forward to your next masterpieces.

I was thinking of doing one myself but it's still on paper and needs a lot of re-working.Looking at yours,you really have shaped it into one that will get you good results.

Thanks Max,
much appreciated

Thanks mate :)

I've recently got Blackpool promoted to the EPL after 2 season, the first season I finished 7th on the last day of the season, missing out on the play-offs by 1 point :( But the second season we bounced back and finished 2nd scoring 116 goals in 46 matches :D Currently played 2 games in the EPL and finding it hard to adjust but I may have a new tactic to upload soon :)

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

can i ask... who is the best right-back for a championship team usong this tactic?
Erm, I recommend trying to loan Kyle Walker or Naughton from Tottenham, both quality. But if your looking for a permanent player, Lauren is a good free buy, not to sure though, right backs in the Championship that are consistent are hard to find.

good one^^

i just defeat inter (4-3) in san siro LoL

i tweak it a bit, i change both striker to be a complete forward (left one suport, right is attack)
brilliant tactic mate:)

this is doing very well with my Mali squad. considering mali have no quality goalkeepers, im basically relying on blocking out the midfield with sissoko, keita, and diarra, and setting my CB's to tackle hard, then relying on kanoute to business up front with whoever i partner him with for that particular game.

Just beat nigeria convincingly who are ranked like 30 places above me in the world

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

so i beat nigeria, but burkina faso..... 11 men behind the ball, no matter what i tried they just couldnt find the net.

cant really blame the tactic tho, 23 shots to their 2, and there keeper got a match rating of 9. just one of those days i guess :(

Max you think this may help me defend better than goals galore with forrest,
I think goals galore with my players i have in the premship is just 2 attacking for it.

And as im losing its prob the right time to change tactic as it wont matter about the results while they get used to it.

what you reckon

Try his defesive tactics if you want to stop conceding ;)

ah yes forgot about that one, will give that a go i think, cheers for the reminded

great tactic, im top of league 2 with grimsby town atm...with a goal difference of +27

Nice one mate. Cheers for the feedback.

New tactic will be arriving within the next 2 weeks.

Starting a new game with Q.P.R - and using your tactics. I tried to get Benjani and Smolarek, but both signed for bigger clubs.... So im using Helguson, with supply to head.

Sofar i've signed Salvio for 3mil£ and Kadlec for 2.2mil£ - leaves me with 1.5mil£. You have any suggestions for spending the last transfer budget remaning?

I cant wait to see how Kadlec does as the left sided striker, I know Salvio will be immense after a season. But both players should have the caliber to do a impact right away.

Thx for the tactic, and ill keep you updated!

Cheers

Try and get another left back.