Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Reaction score
Seeing as I have a little spare time on my hands lately I've decided to make a tactic request thread. I am revising for my exams a lot so requests will be taken slowly and the thread will be closed after every few requests so I can catch up on them.

Only formations I won't be doing are 4-3-3's, and assymetric's as they can take a while to balance out properly and I want to get through these quickly and effectively so people aren't waiting for too long but still have a tactic that works.

Just state what team, formation, and anything particular about the roles you might want, e.g..

Team - Pompey
Formation - 4-4-2
Specific roles etc - Make Boateng work as a goalscoring midfielder (something along those lines, or ask for a player to be in a role e.g Torres as complete forward).

Don't ask for anything impossible in the roles like "can you make it so my centre backs score 10 goals a season without any glitches" etc, I am only human. ;)

So yeah, request away.

Good idea.

I am going to have a think and maybe come back to you sometime. :)

Max, do you wanna close mine and make this title Max and mjt12's tactic request thread. Just saves 2 threads being continued

Max, do you wanna close mine and make this title Max and mjt12's tactic request thread. Just saves 2 threads being continued
Nah sorry mate, I'd rather just do it on my own, cheers anyway. :)

No, sorry, I made this to just do it on my own and to try and make myself better at making all sort of tactics aswell.

Anyway, anyone have requests?

Alri mate...
Team: Villareal
Formation: Up to you but something along the lines of 4-5-1
Looking for a to use against the big teams e.g barca, Real madrid but not 2 defensive.
Heres my squad if it helps.. View attachment 69030 Cheers..

Team - Arsenal
Formation - 4-4-2 with defensive midfielder
Specific roles etc - Alex Song as a Ball Winning DM and Robin van Persie as a Complete Forward.

That's all the specifics out of the way - the rest is up to you ;)

Team - Blackburn
Formation - 4-5-1
Specific roles etc - Make Dunn Work As A Goalscoring Midfielder And The Wide Midfielders To Support Him. And The Lone Striker To Hold Up The Ball.

Cheers Mate!

Okay, closing the thread while I do these, should be all done by tomorrow morning when I'll post them all up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.