Max's Tactical Guide

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 208
  • Views Views 100K
Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure on adebayor and tevez but my guess would be something like adebayor being a target man or poacher as he is strong and good in the air and with his feet (you can change the way he gets fed the ball in the tactics) but im really not dure on tevez, defensive forward ? cassano i think should be an advanced playmaker attack, jovetic i stopped buying because he took too long to settle, but joe cole i am using right now and so far in AML playmaker and he is doing well, he isnt the best scorer although he gets tap ins at the back post but he assists lots :)

Well I experiemented and found adebayor playe well on poacher has got about 3 hat tricks in about 6 games including one againt arsenal, cole as a winger , i didnt buy jovetic as they wanted a deal worth 60 mil so I have a headache as im not in the transfer season and have no one who is a natural aml so any reccomendations, they need to be champions leauge semi final standard

Hi Max, I've got a request.

I play Aston Villa and I have defensive problems. When my team plays good we always let in goals and when we play bad the opposite team just bangs us hard. I want to play 4-4-2. I've tried all sorts of tactics, my own for most of the time. I've tested control, offensive, counter but nothing seems to work.

My team is Enyeama; L. Young, Davies, Dunne, Warnock; Milner, Petrov, ReoCoker, A. Young; Carew, Agbonlahor.... Sometimes MIlner is MC and Downing MR.

I'm in the second season. It would be nice if you could help me out.

Btw I didn't buy many players because I like that Villa team :P I've got Distin from Everton on the bench. Don't know wheater to play him or not. OH and I forgot. My BC's getting rounded by the opposition forwards 24/7.... Over and out :)

Well I experiemented and found adebayor playe well on poacher has got about 3 hat tricks in about 6 games including one againt arsenal, cole as a winger , i didnt buy jovetic as they wanted a deal worth 60 mil so I have a headache as im not in the transfer season and have no one who is a natural aml so any reccomendations, they need to be champions leauge semi final standard

hmm well good job at finding Adebayors right position, left wing huh, well what i did was buy beckham, put him on the right and cole on the left but beckham might not come to city, try and get him, if he doesnt come and let me know, ill find somone :)

Really good thread max!!!

But...

Just wondering if you have any corner, throw in etc tactics?

Hey Max

Trying to make a 532 tactic for my Maribor team (Slovenia). Was wondering about the midlefeld roles. I was thinking 2x box to box and a deep lying playmaker (kind of a holding midlfelder). Would that work?

Hey Max

Trying to make a 532 tactic for my Maribor team (Slovenia). Was wondering about the midlefeld roles. I was thinking 2x box to box and a deep lying playmaker (kind of a holding midlfelder). Would that work?
Yeah that should work quite well, the deep lying playmaker should be in the middle of the 3 with the box to box's on the two sides of him.

aha ok :D What about team instructions? I'm using a balanced philosophy, with short passing. Should the crossing be drilled or float? And what about the other settings?

Your tutorial on the 4-4-2 is so good... I download other people's formations and try and use them to whatever team I want to be but seems like all I do is lose gets me well annoyed but hopefully with this knowledge of 4-4-2 I could make a really good game. But My favourite formation is only using ONE striker up front so can you suggest any good formations using this ONE MAN striker to full effect.

Thanks,

Haxortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back