May challenge!!!

ok.....well......if you can tell me how to save the screen shots and post them on here i will.

get the screen u want up, press print screen (near f12) then paste it into paint or summat then save it and upload it onto here :rolleyes:

nothing happens when i press print screen?!?!?!

i havent got a printer, does that matter? and im on a laptop.

if i goto print in the menu bar, i get three options, web page, printer and something else. tried all 3, no joy. hellppppp

Meh you've got a few days, will prob start countin points at the weekend

and cheers goldenballs for the screenies...can u post one of the final league table etc cos there are points for goal difference etc

I am going to give this a go, failed my last exam yesterday so got 4 spare months (until i hear about what i got to do for resits).... starting in 2 mins.

Muhahahaha.

II have so far managed to: decrease wage bill by at least 10k....and after just 3 days i gave them an ultimatem about the transfer budget and had it increased by 8m :D.

Curtis Davies and....some other defender (Italian) i can't remember name of have been brought in, but i have sold two players who looked ok but i needed the wages.....and got a few mil each! woot.

8m!? **** you. I've had **** all the scamming *****. Not doing bad though, top after 16 games.

ohh yea you all start when there is only a day left in the month :rolleyes: We will give you late bloomers untill the end of the weekend i think :D

ehh?? am gna give an ultimatum too lol..only signed higuain on loan so far..great partnership with pauleta. top after 23 games so far

Lol I've finished it tonight. Pwned the league ttm! Lost in semi of Frech cup to lyon and lost to roma in uefa cup knockout round :(

Last edited:
just finished...won tht trophy thing at start and french league cup against lyon..beat tottenham in uefa cup final 2-1 :D:D but lost in qaurters of french cup to lyon on pens n came 3rd in league :(...will post screenies tomoz as i am knackered and now off to bed lol..