May challenge!!!

those of ya who won more than one trophy, especially the league, and had the sense to ask for more money at the start of the season are all bastards :p

those of ya who won more than one trophy, especially the league, and had the sense to ask for more money at the start of the season are all bastards :p

i agree :D

and The new one will be up soon i just need to find Andy and we will decide.

Prob give June a go, no exams to revise for after 2ms, thats rite an exam alf 9 on a saturday morning.

don't fink i'll finish this...started pretty poorly anyways...

bring on june,,,,

stfu ya gay :D None of the challenges are set right at the start of the month anyway :p It will be up in the next couple of days

stfu ya gay :D None of the challenges are set right at the start of the month anyway :p It will be up in the next couple of days

Uve changed, the powers gone to ur head

Uve changed, the powers gone to ur head

ditto....i remember a time wen you were friendly, full of advice and most of all gentle...now he's got power its like **** germany here....

ditto....i remember a time wen you were friendly, full of advice and most of all gentle...now he's got power its like **** germany here....

he was never gentle. I knew 1 day he would be a ruthless tyrant

he was shouting at me earlier big arguement about who to pick :p not really we just have not decided yet.

You're all gay :p

Here's the points for this month...rather dire on my part :(

Wp Goldenballs!

Goldenballs-15
Shaun-12
Ad-5
Kris-4
AJW-2